Runaways x NCT DREAM

Inspired by the song : Runaway - AURORA

-

They run, they all keep running. Through the bushes, trees, and noises surrounding them. Wind hits their faces and glides through their hair as they do so, but they don't care.

Because their runaways.

Outsiders they call themselves.

The ones who grew up on the 'rebellious' side of town, the ones who didn't care what life meant, and didn't understand the meaning of home. Their home was everywhere to them. The woods, other people's houses, the park, anywhere that would get them a good nights rest.

They kept running and running, feet barely hitting the ground anymore as they felt they were in a race with one another. There was some yelling and some laughter as they kept running, even bumping into eachother sometimes just for the fun of it.

Friends that have been together since grade years, friends that went through those hard feelings, tears and laughter. They went through it together though, hand with hand, they never broke each others trust, it only got stronger by the days.

They all finally arrived to where they wanted to be, an old dump that wasn't used anymore. They had a little fort set up there, 3 couches were surrounding a very small fire.

2 jumped on the couch, a 3rd sitting in the small couch. 2 more sat on the other couch, arguing over something like food and money.

Mark Lee. The leader of our group, and the eldest. He's the one who keeps an eye on us, and has the most understanding passion than any of us. He loves us, he's like our own dad sometimes. He grew up tough though, only one mom and her boyfriend who didn't like him, sure it was a living hell. He's a dropout of high school, for us. Of course he had a Dream, of course he wanted to be big and famous, didn't all of us at one point?

Lee Jeno. The brightest and happiest boy you'll ever meet. He's always smiling for some reason, and always makes stupid jokes, but will always make your day a little brighter. He's somehow always confused, but doesn't care as he laughs along anyway. He's young, and sometimes naive, which makes him sometimes  venerable to the world. Luckily the others are always there to make sure he doesn't make wrong choices. How can anyone even begin with his past? Well I'll give you key words, abuse, neglect, and even harassment. How can the world be so cruel to those who don't deserve it?

Na Jaemin. A bubbly, charming boy. He was kicked out of his house by his parents at age 14, and so he came to us. Everyone accepted him, knowing his problems and understanding them instantly. He was known as part of the group immediately. He was never really opened with us, but opened up when Jeno started talking to him. That's probably when he fell in love with him. He's still very secretive, but that doesn't change the fact that he'd keep anything causing from us. He calls us family, since we're the only ones he has.

Lee Donghyuck. Him and Mark started this whole group, gathering outsiders like them and showing them light. He and Mark were inseparable, and he finally confessed after awhile. Him and Mark were lovers by then, and Donghyuck loved it. He grew up with an abusive father, and wanted nothing but to show someone else love, and wanted nothing else but love back. That's just what Mark gave him, and he could of never seen the open door without his smile and laughter.

Hwang Renjun. That one boy who was pushed around in school, neglected by his parents, and harassed by a man in an alleyway. He was found by Mark, who was running away from home after a horrid hit and run by his father. He decided to take him into the group, and that's what came to be of him. He's now the most soft hearted boy, and couldn't hurt a fly. He was so sweet to everyone around him, and was always shy.