Tell Me x Renkun

I think renkun is their ship name right? I have no idea-

-Requested-

-

Renjun feels uneasy at the moment, anxious if you will. He watches Kun shoot for the Chinese "Regular", and cant help but feel a sad feeling in his gut. He won't get to see Kun a lot anymore after they debut, they'll be off in China and tours and things, and he'll be here. He can't help but feel jealous at the sight of everyone having fun and laughing while he just watches.

Why is he feeling this way you ask?

He has a small- large- crush on Kun. The male had always felt something towards him, but never really has the chance to talk to him. It was interrupted, or he'd get to nervous and run off. He tried to keep his feelings down, but nothing worked. It was hopeless, and he was far too young for the older. It felt like a lost cause.

He then saw Kun wall into the makeup room, and immediately followed. He was alone and he thought that maybe he could tell him now before it was too late.

"Kun..do you have a minute?" Renjun slowly asked as he entered the room, watching Kun fix his hair a little.

"Yea of course! What is it?" Kun asked with a smile without looking at the boy.

"I..well I.." Renjun started, and he knew he'd run away in just a short amount of time. He tried to contain himself, but right when he opened his mouth to speak again but before he could let out a noise Xiao Jun walked in.

"Kun we need you for group shots- oh- was I interrupting something?" He asked cautiously while making eye contact with Renjun.

"Oh- I'm sorry Renjun can the question wait? I have to go." Kun said and showed an apologetic smile before he sped walked out of the room.

Renjun could only give a sigh as he let himself fall back into the couch. He sat there. Thinking about a way, any way to just talk to Kun. To confess before it's too late.

Renjun is frozen in his spot. He stands in a empty hallway, infront of a door. Kuns dorm room to be exact.

He had a crazy idea after that last 'talk' with Kun. He'd invite Kun to go on a walk with him, and then he'll confess. He just has too now, there's no turning back.

He shakily brings his hand up to the door and knocks a solid 2 times before quickly taking his hand back. He now feels anxiety overwhelming him, and feels sick to the bone.

The door slowly opens to reveal a tired looking Kun, who then opens his eyes widely when he sees Renjun.

"Renjun?! What are you doing here it's too late to be out of your dorm." Kun exclaims.

"I know I know I just- I just-" Renjun couldn't handle the anxiety and embarrassment rushing over him. "Please join me on a walk!" Renjun bursted out.

Kun looked a little taken back by the outburst, but then gave a soft smile.

"Of course I'll come. Give me a minute to get my jacket!"

They both walk in comfortable silence as they keep at each other's pace. Renjun is beyond nervous, and now doesn't know what to say. He curses himself for doing this. He slowly looks over to Kun, and hitches his breath as he sees Kun was already looking at him.

"Is everything okay Renjun?" He asks.

"Y-Yea its just that....I..." Renjun started but just couldn't finish as he felt anxiety build up.

"What's wrong?" Kun asked again and this time Renjun faced him, almost on the verge of tears.

"I have something to confess!" Renjun yelled out, and Kun's face immediately went into a confused one.

"What? Confess? What's this about Renjun?" Kun asked slowly.

"I- I like you! Not in a friend way but more!- I just- ever since you debuted with us I can't seem to get you out of my head! I like you Kun!" Renjun yelled out embarrassed, an obvious blush on his face.

Kun was taken back, and silent. Trying to observe if what Renjun told him was true. He then thought about how young Renjun was, their age gap. Kun internally cringed at his own thought, but couldn't help the warm feeling in his heart when he looked at Renjun.

He slowly let a smile on his lips, and ruffled Renjuns hair. Renjun looked up at him, surprised by his sudden action.

"Kun..." Renjun started, but didn't dare finish his sentence.

"Renjun, I understand that you like me, and believe me I feel the same way. But things like these don't...they don't last. We're idols, born to be on stage for others happiness. Dating isn't taken well- especially if it's..well..ya know." Kun said cautiously.

"We don't have too be official I just.. I just wanted you to know but- if you don't feel the same way.." Renjun trailed off sadly.

"Who said I didn't feel the same way?" Kun said with a smile, and Renjun looked up at him to make eye contact.

"Renjun, if your ready for it, I am." Kun ruffles his hair again.

"So...not official?" Renjun whispered as Kun slowly interlocks their hands.

"Yet." Kun corrected.

Renjun couldn't help the smile that formed on his face, and the butterflies in his stomach.

They continued their walk. Hands interlocked, hearts connected, souls at rest, it was all perfect.

Love is meant
To be
An adventure

- Gordon B.
Hinckley