Im sorry x Jaeyong

xx

Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice mail. Please continue. Beep.

"Hey Jae...it's me...listen I..I know you don't wanna talk to me. You probably don't even wanna hear my voice right now but I- I just can't go without saying thank you. Thank you for never leaving behind when I needed you most, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for brightening my days on the darkest. I tried to protect you from what I couldn't, I couldn't provide you with the best way. And I'm sorry I...I just..." the boy sits on the edge of the bridge, crying, just trying to keep his last sane last. His hand trembles in cold, and blood runs down it as he holds the phone.

"I'm sorry. Im so sorry...I just can't do it anymore. I love you- I love you so much, you were my best' friend and I couldn't get through life without you." The boy shows a weak smile as he stares at the freezing water below him. "But now...now I guess I don't need to. I'll be gone, and you don't have to worry anymore..." he pauses.

"I miss you." He says in a whisper, breaking down as wet tears roll down his cheeks. "I miss you so much- and I love you. I love you so much!" He cries out into the phone. "Please, just don't forget me. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy- I'm sorry- I'm so sorry." He whispers.

Voicemail has ended. Your message has been sent.

He keeps crying. Sobbing his whole heart out as he holds his face in his hands. He then gathers his last strength and lifts himself to his feet weakly.

He then cracks a sad smile as he stares down at the water below him.

"I love you." He whispers into the night, before opening his arms, and closing his eyes.

He lets himself fall forward.

As he hits the water he can hear a sudden splash, then nothing. His ears and breathing blurs into nothing.

He slowly watches the light from above disappear into black waves. He slowly closes his eyes, and lets the water consume him.

He then opens his mouth for air, his body begging for oxygen to come into him and refill his need, but all he inhales is water.

His body sends itself into instant panic, and he quickly tries to swim up, but only to grab onto nothing. Just water. All around him.

All then he slowly starts to see black, and his body seems to go numb to the touch. Coldness surrounds his body, and he opens his mouth as he feels the last of him give way.

His last breath was taken.

-

Once again- I should be writing on my stories- AND YET IM HERE- WRITING DEPRESSING STUFF FOR MY POOR READERS-