Cold x Nomin

Jeno is cold

Jaemin is just wanting his baby to be warm

x

Jeno shakes by the fire, wrapping himself in a warm blanket but it does nothing. The fire is the only warmth he has for now. He closes his eyes as he feels the warmth radiating off the heat of the flame, and exhales in satisfaction.

Jaemin wasn't home yet. He was busy being the busy Mafia he is. Him and Jeno have barely anytime to cuddle- kiss- or even talk. Jeno didn't mind though. He knew Jaemin cared for him, but he still can't get off his shoulders about being betrayed. Left behind. A burden. He didn't even know if Jaemin loved him like he used too.

Jeno day in the silence, the only thing he could hear was the wind and snow, his breathing, and the house creaking one in awhile. He slowly stands up as he walks to his room and sits in bed. Lonely as ever. Cold.

Jeno looked around the empty cold room, and stared at a particular picture on the desk. He slowly got up and walked over too it as he picked it up.

He smiled softly.

It was him and Jaemins first travel together. They went to the beach, and spent a whole month there. Jeno never wanted to leave, because it was the only time him and Jaemin were actually together. Holding hands as they walked along the beach, making love all night and never ending kisses. Jeno missed it. He missed the feeling.

Jeno then put the photo face down and walked away from it as he took off his blanket and put on a warm set of clothes. He then put on a heavy jacket and a beanie.

He walked out the door and the cold winter air instantly hit him, and he looked around to see white sparkling grounds and roofs of houses. He begins to walk down the sidewalk, as it was dark, and took in the fresh air. It was beautiful. The moon was high and the stars shone in the sky. It felt like he was walking in a painting of some sort.

He kept walking until he got to a old spot. He walked up the hill, and sat down. He then shivered and stared up into the moon.

"You remember this spot?" Jeno whispered to no one. "It was where me and you had our first kiss. Found love." Jeno said and single tear ran down his cheek at the memory. He could never forget that night.

He stayed their for awhile, not even caring about how time passed. He watched the moon and the stars, wishing to just fly. Fly away from his past, his mistakes, his guilts and troubles. Jeno then stood up, as his bottom was numb, and started walking back. He was slow with it though. He didn't mind though.

Once he got to the doorstep he stopped as he saw another car parked by Jaemins,
that wasn't Jaemins. Jeno's heart instantly dropped. He lifted a hand to knock, but hesitated. He then felt his anxiety pick up and he felt like throwing up. He felt like running and just returning in the morning. That way he didn't have to see what was happening inside, or see anyone else with Jaemin but him.

His hands felt like ice, and he couldn't feel his face anymore. Jeno felt frozen to the core. He then slowly gave 2 knocks and he heard immediate shuffle on the other side. The door flung open and he was met with a wild looking Jaemin.

"Jeno!" Jaemin yelled and Jeno was then grabbed and thrown into the now suddenly warm house. Since when was it this warm? Jeno was confused but was cut off from his thoughts by a sudden tight hug from Jaemin. He was taken back, but slowly hugged back. Still confused as ever.

"Jaemin?" Jeno whispered, as he never raised his voice to Jaemin, and looked up at Jaemin with a confused look as they broke away from the hug.

"I thought you- I- oh god-" Jaemin stumbled over his words as he put his hands on his head and tugged his hair. He then looked at Jeno and saw he was shaking with coldness.

"You must be cold!- take this off- here-" Jaemin instantly went and help take off Jenos jacket, as Jeno stood their dumbfounded, and he was suddenly led to the living room. He felt instant warmth and he fell into the feeling.

He then felt a blanket being out around him as his body wouldn't stop shivering, and then him being sat between someone's legs on the couch. He didn't care anymore. He stopped being confused and just embraced this. The feeling of comfort he longed for for so long. He leaned into the chest he was leaning on and he felt arms wrap around him, and a kiss on his temple. That kiss made Jeno's heart jump out, and he felt so safe, so at peace. He felt sleepy.

"Sleep baby. Sleep." He heard a soft whisper and he slowly closed his eyes as he felt a hand run through his hair, and soft kisses being placed. Jeno then heard whispers of apologetic words, but he couldn't hear them as his mind went muffled and so did the sounds around him.

All he knew was that he was safe, in his lovers arms and he wasn't holding anybody else. Jeno then let his day dream consume him, as he fell into a deep, deep sleep.

-

Hello both my wrist hurt and I'm cold. Kill me now or I will commit die-

 Kill me now or I will commit die-

But Jenos cute so it's okay.

ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᵇᵒʸ ᵛᶦᵇᵉˢ ᵘʷᵘ

ᴶᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ ᶦˢ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵘᶜᵏʸ