Unable x Nomin

Jeno lies he was fine

And Jaemin believes it

"Jaemin, I got us tickets for the new concert! Wanna come with me?" Jeno walks behind Jaemin who is now putting his jacket on and walking towards the door.

"Sorry Jeno, maybe next time okay?" Jaemin asks and didn't even turn around as he closed the door on Jeno.

Jeno stood frozen there. Tickets in hand.

Jeno looked down at them, and wondered what happened to them.

By them he means Jaemin and him. They used to be so close, the best' of friends, anywhere Jeno go Jaemin would, and it'd be click wise. But these past few weeks it feels at though Jaemin is ignoring Jeno. Leaving him behind.

Jaemin was always going out with friends, getting high, and clubbing. Jeno tried to stop it, but that only led to Jaemin not even looking at him. Jeno felt his heart hurt every time he looked at Jaemin.

Jeno slowly put in his headphones as he walked out on the old balcony, and pulled out a cigarette. He lit it and took an inhale, and exhaled smoke. He knew smoking was bad for him, but he didn't care. He deserved it.

Jeno let the cold air fly through his hair and grasp onto his skin. He felt at peace, and just felt like sleeping again.

He felt sick again.

He then coughed but shrugged it off as he always does, and walked back in to cook. He always cooked for Jaemin when he came back home from either his friends or clubbing, Jeno didn't mind.

He knew he had fallen in love with the latter. He fell into the little trap that Jaemin set, and now he can't escape.

Jeno started cooking but then felt a sharp pain in his chest. Jeno instantly dropped all the materials he was holding and gave a small cry of help as he fell to the ground and grasped his chest with his hands. He closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to stop, and slowly it died down. Jeno gasped out of breath, and was bewildered of what just happened.

He then picked himself back up and staggered his way into the bathroom, there he threw open the medicine cabinet and threw the ones he didn't need on the floor. Jeno felt tears stain his cheeks, and his chest was beginning to pain again. It felt like he was burning and he wanted it to stop. He then found the medicine bottle and struggled to open it as he felt so weak all the sudden. He fell to his knees and the bottle opened, he then turned it upside down and all pills came flying out. He picked up one and crawled over to the bath tub in desperation.

He turned it on and instantly put a hand full of water in his mouth and gulped down the pill. He gasped for air, as he felt he didn't have any of it anymore. He kept grasping his heart in pain. He gave a little scream of pain, and he leaned against a wall. He closed his eyes and just kept wishing for the pain to stop.

-

"Ha! See ya Jae!" His friend yelled out the window with a cigarette in mouth.

"See ya!" Jaemin yelled as he walked up to the run down house. He walked in and walked to the kitchen, expecting a plate of food there for him.