Christmas Special [nomin]

Merry Christmas everyone

.

.

JENO woke up to the sounds of pans in the kitchen, and inhaled to smell sweet scents. He groans as he moves around on his stomach, and rolls over feeling a slight soreness in his lower back. Last night was amazing, as Jaemin took him out on a date. They went shopping, the kissed behind buildings and in front of lights and fireworks. They also went to walk around the Han River together, hand in hand as they sighted the lights around them. It was almost too romantic for Jeno, but he enjoyed every second of it.

Later that night, it was vivid as it went so slow he embraced it in real time. How Jaemin laid him down so gently, and his hands ran up and down his body. It was heavenly, and Jeno felt like he was being taken on the clouds with that look in Jaemins eyes. Slowly sitting up, the sunlight in the room caught his eye and he squinted. The curtains were pulled back from the window, and the sun was painting his skin golden. Jeno ran his hands through his bed head, and got out of bed. Walking to the bathroom, he felt soreness every time he put pressure on legs. He wanted to regret it and curse at it, but his body refused as he smelled such a nice scented smell. He couldn't wait to eat whatever Jaemin was cooking.

He then widened his eyes, and realized what day it was. It was Christmas, and he had forgotten all about it. He quickly brushed his teeth and left his hair to fix itself as he rushed out to the bathroom and into his and Jaemins room again. He got down on his knees beside the bed, and grabbed the neatly wrapped box with red wrapping underneath it. It had a white bow on the top, and was wrapped perfectly according to Jeno. He bit his bottom lip in excitement as he planned to give this gift to Jaemin since the beginning of this week.

Getting back up onto his feet, he rushes out of the room, but slows down as he peeks around the corner to the kitchen. His eyes catch Jaemin putting pancakes on two plates, and dressed very, very formally. He was wearing a maroon button up with black pants. Jeno raises an eyebrow as he sees such a dress up, but shrugs it off as he sneaks his way into the kitchen.

He then waits for the right moment to give Jaemin a back hug, and after Jaemin sets down the maple syrup, he goes for it. It makes Jaemin jump at the contact.

"Your finally awake." Jaemin jokes as Jeno let's go, and he turns around to face his lover.

"Shush, here!" Jeno exclaims, and holds up the present he got for Jaemin.

Jaemin widens his eyes as he sees the present, and takes it from Jeno.

"When did you get this?" Jaemin asks, as he was with Jeno since the beginning of this week.

"Secret. Now open it!" Jeno begs, as he is dying to see Jaemins reaction from his present.

Jaemin opens it, almost painfully slowly, and Jeno watches with excitement. Jaemin gets a black box underneath that one, and opens it carefully. His mouth drops in awe, just as Jeno hoped it would.

"Baby, you didn't." Jaemin whispers in disbelief, staring at the present before him.

It was a silver watch, that had diamonds surrounding the middle to present time. He took it out, and it glimmered in the present of sunlight. It glared off other glass and made colors of pigment. The diamonds were surely real.