Broken x Markhyuck

Requested
Sorry this took so long :(

Get well soon sunshine aka Haechan ♥️

-

Mark waits on Haechan to come out of the hospital room, pacing back and forth. The members have already told him he's making a draft and he should sit down, but he refused. He was too worried.

Haechan had fractured his tibia, aka his shinbone, during practice. Mark paced and paced, mind filled with "what if's" and "why's".

Finally, a doctor opened the door and walked out. Mark immediately went up to him and started throwing questions.

"Is he okay? Will he be okay? Is his leg okay? How's he doing? Is he de-"

But a hand slapped over his mouth before he could finish his last sentence.

"Sorry bout that, what he's trying to ask is, is Haechan okay?" Taeyong asked.

"Well, good news is is that his leg will be fine, bad news is is that he will need to rest for a few days. This means no activities or practicing, barely even walking until it heals." The Doctor stated.

Mark cursed under his breath which led to him getting a flick on the head from Taeyong.

"You may see him now." He said with a smile, and Mark rushes in without another word.

Mark makes eye contact with Haechan, who looked pretty comfortable in that hospital bed.

"Haechan- you feel okay?" Mark asks.

"I'm fine- it actually aches a little bit I can barely feel a thing." Haechan admits.

"Thank god." Mark said in a dramatic tone.

"Aw~ was my little markie worried about me~" Haechan said teasingly.

"Was not!" Mark lied in embarrassment.

"I know you were~" Haechan tagged on.

"In your dreams- and if you keep that up I'll break you other leg." Mark said in disbelief.

Soon the other members came in and jumbled around Haechan and his leg, Mark was sitting on the little couch, legs sorta hurting from pacing so much. He gave a sigh as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

Unknowingly falling to sleep.

-

Mark woke with a jolt, and looked at his surroundings. He finally noticed he was in a hospital, but once he met eyes he gave a jumped gasp as his body jolted in shock.

A laugh rung out in the room and Mark instantly regretted waking up, and gave a fumed exhale.

"It's not funny." He said.

"Oh it is! You should've seen how you were sleeping too- all drooly and dead looking." Haechan jokingly said, making faces.

"Hey! I do not drool!" Mark said.

"You do to!" Haechan said back.

"Do not!

"Do to!"

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Fine!"

"Hah!"

Silence took over them.

"I'm going to sleep." Haechan dramatically stated as he got comfortable.

"So am I." Mark said, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Goodnight drooly"

"Goodnight crackhead."