Pleasure [markhyuck]

This is very gay, like me

.

.

.

MARK gave a breathy moan, feeling hands roam around his body tracing every inch. He could feel lips suck on his lower neck, and he would shiver at every sensitive touch laid upon his skin. The hand ran up and down his upper body, and then down to his thighs where it would give the flesh a rough squeeze.

Mark was exposed, on full view as he was laid sprawled out on a bed. His legs were wrapped around another's waist, as his arms were weakly hanging onto a neck. No clothes on, no jewelry, all there was was a cloth covering his eyes. He couldn't see anything, and yet that was the most exciting part. The curtains were split open in the middle, and golden hour glowed across his skin. The boy above him was pleasuring him slowly, and he was loving every second of it.

The hands of the other felt like freedom, cloud9 almost as they touched every part of his soft skin. Mark would arch his back the slightest as the hands would slide under him, and caress his lower back. Red and purple marks were placed over his body, scattered as the male above him made more and more. Getting lower and lower, Mark could feel his heartbeat speed up gradually. He's never felt so needy as his hands would tug at the others hair, and sometimes grip the bedsheets.

Mark let out small sexual noises feeling those lips trail across his body, and those large hands grip his flesh as if angered. He's never felt so loved as the boy above him didn't say anything, just gave him straight pleasure which is what he wanted most. He wanted to be made love to, every time he felt the heat of the other above him. He wanted to be loved so hard that he could only have the energy left to yell out the name of the one who releases him. He wanted to be man handled like a doll, and yet treated like a royal having their first time.

The boy above him gave him what he wanted, pleasured him until he couldn't even breath properly. Love him so much and so hard that he would feel fuzzy inside and feel his body become restless in his hands. He wanted to feel the boy above him close, and mark him with bruises, he wanted it rough to the point it hurt and he couldn't take it anymore. Mark wanted it all, and he could come untouched just thinking about it.

He felt hands travel down his lower area, and he could feel his own body tense on its own. He was relaxed in his mind though, almost feeling excited as the other was going to make him feel something he could only make Mark feel.

Mark opened his mouth as he let out a small moan, feeling fingers insert inside him. It was the best part, preparation felt almost like heaven. Mark never loved something so much, and could feel his lower area being stretched. The burn made him moan alone, and he gave the others shoulders a small squeeze. He bit his lip, feeling more fingers insert. It almost felt like he was being fisted, and yet it could never match the others length. He wanted more, he needed more or else he'd lose himself.

Mark started becoming uncomfortable, almost impatient as his needs took over. The fingers immediately pulled out and he gave a whine in disapproval. He then let out a cry as a harsh slap was placed on his thigh. He knew he had done something wrong, and that is why he got punished. He loved it though, he enjoyed being punished, he enjoyed being taught a lesson by his lover. He knew better, and that is what made the other angered with him. Mark knew he was taught to be obedient, and quiet as he let the other do whatever he wanted to his body.