Prince and the Tramp [2]

FOLLOWING the young prince back to the ball room was giving Taeyong anxiety, as he looked at the back of the others head. Jaehyun was taller than him, and had a much stronger build than he did. Taeyong was always jealous of others like Jaehyun, because he was not built so hearty like them. Instead, he was built like a woman, feminine waist, sides, face, and hands. Taeyong believes the gods first made him into a woman, but instead had fun with their experiment and turned into a man. What a horrible experiment gone wrong.

Voices filled Taeyongs ears suddenly, and he blinks out of his thinking to see the bodies of happy people dancing. The ball room was now dimmed and the only light brightening the room was the large chandelier. Taeyong suddenly felt like he did when he got here, scared. He stopped walking for a moment, and Jaehyun must've noticed right when he did because he turned around to face him.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asks in concern.

"I don't go well crowds." Taeyong whispers as he looks down, fiddling with his blazer.

"Well then don't go with crowds," Jaehyun starts and walks up to Taeyong as he puts his hand out for him to take, "go with me." He asserts as a smile finds his lips.

Taeyong hesitates for a moment, but then looks up at Jaehyun with his Bambi eyes. A smile then makes way to his own face as he takes the other males hand in his; Jaehyun turns them around and leads them both into the large room full of people. Everybody in the room was surrounding the couples dancing and having fun in the middle under the chandelier. Taeyong watched in awe as he saw all of them dancing effortlessly, his mother never got to teach him how to dance.

"Let's join." Jaehyun suggests, squeezing Taeyongs hand.

"No no I can't dance." Taeyong quickly objects, and tugs his hand that doesn't move from the strong grip of Jaehyuns.

"I'll teach you, just follow my league." Jaehyun says with a smile, and pulls Taeyong out onto the floor.

All eyes are attached to them at once as the girls in the crowd squeal as they see Jaehyun. Taeyong had the same feeling of being low, and looked down at their feet. He felt Jaehyun lean down, and his breath come to contact with his cheek.

"Just look at me, and follow my steps." Jaehyun whispers in his ear.

Taeyong flinches as he feels a hand wrap around his waist, and another bring up his own in the air to the side. Taeyong looks up at Jaehyun to find the other staring right back at him, and he could feel his ears turn red.

Suddenly, Jaehyun starts to move without warning and Taeyong is quick to latch his hand on his shoulder. He tried his best to keep up with a rhythm he was new too on the spot, and was doing quite well. He was almost proud of himself, but how could he whenever out of the corner of his eye he saw other people on the floor dancing the night away without worry.

"Just look at me Taeyong." Taeyong was quick to focus his attention back to the voice, and met Jaehyuns eyes once again.

A smile then widened itself on Jaehyuns face, which made Taeyong raise an eyebrow in question.

"Have some fun with this, the nights to late and your too pretty to be looking like a deer in headlights." Jaehyun says honestly, and Taeyong is taken back.