ice angel [nomin]

"JAEMIN, you coming?" A boy calls, holding open a car door as he waits for the said boy.

"No, I'll get a ride! I have to talk to the administrator!" Jaemin yells back, and waves them off as the group of boys drive away in a black chevron.

Jaemin walks back into the large building, 'Rink of Magic.' He's recently moved locations of his ice rink practices due to his original building shut down. He forgot to register is membership after skating with his group of friends for a couple hours, and regretted it as the rink was closing.

Walking in, he pauses in the middle of the two way. He looks left, and then right, furrowing his eyebrows. He forgot which way he was suppose to go, and gave a quick sigh before turning left. Entering through the doors, he hears the distant noise of ice being scraped. He raises an eyebrow in confusion, the rink was closed. Walking closer to the sound, now seeing the opening of a large arena, the sounds of skates hitting ice became clearer. Peeking around the corner, his eyes widen at the scene before him.

A boy was skating, restlessly as his body moved by itself. From Jaemins view, he could see his eyes were closed as he slid across the ice. It almost looked like he was dancing. Jaemins mouth went agape as the figure jumped into the air, gave a swift spin, and landed every so graciously on the ice. Jaemin identified his blonde hair, beautiful features from the face and his body was built with the hands of God himself.

Jaemin continued to watch in awe as the ice skater did many moves, so effortlessly you couldn't even tell that it was difficult. Until suddenly, before sliding around at the end of the rink, the boys skate lost balance and he was kicked under from his feet as he slid into the walls surrounding the ice roughly. Jaemin let out a gasp, and immediately rushed out from behind the wall he was hiding behind. Getting close to the boy, Jaemin opened the entrance of the rink and went to help the fallen figure. He reached his hand out to help the other up, but before he did the other became aware of his existence.

The boy must've heard him shuffling, because when he was close to touching the boy he snapped his head up to make eye contact. When he did, it felt like the world slowly stopped. The boys brown eyes met his, and Jaemins heart skipped a beat as it sped up. The boy had a perfect face, and by perfect Jaemin thought it was flawless. There was nothing wrong with his appearance, not one thing Jaemin could point out. The boy had a small mole under his left eye, his lips were plump and pink, and his eyes were big like Bambi's as they looked up at him. Jaemin gulped as he tried to make out some words, loud enough for the boy to hear.

"A-are you ok?" Jaemin cursed himself silently for stuttering.

"I'm ok," the other boy assured. "I thought the rink was closed." He whispers.

"I-It is, I'm here for admission. I just happen to, well, stumble upon you." Jaemin explains.

Jaemin then realizes his hand was still half way reached out, so he pushed it out all the way for the other to take.

"Here let me help you up." Jaemin offers.

"Thanks -"

"Jeno! Is that you!" Somebody yells from the other side of the rink, and both the males look over to see a larger lady walking their way.

"Yes mrs. Hann! It's me!" Jeno reassures, taking Jaemins hand.

Jaemin helps the boy up, and Jaemins voice gets caught in his throat looking at the boy he now knows as 'Jeno.'

'What a cute name for a cute face.' Jaemin thinks to himself.

Jeno simply looks away shyly, tucking a piece of fallen hair behind his ear in habit. Jaemins face heats up, and he accidentally squeezes the boys hand too hard.

"Ah -" Jeno tries to say, and tugs his hand slightly.

"Oh- I'm- I'm sorry." Jaemin is quick to say, and releases the boys hand in embarrassment.

"Oh my, did you fall again?" A woman interrupts them, stepping into the rink.

"It was an accident." Jeno admits slowly.

"Of course, just like all the others. Now who is this fine young man?" She says jokingly, inferencing Jaemin.

"Oh, I'm Na Jaemin. The new -"

"Oh yes the new recruit! I'm so glad you joined! Well, it seems you've already met Jeno. I'm sure you will both get along well." She explains fast, and Jaemin tries to intake all of it at once. "Oh! We need to get your registration taken care of!" She remembers out loud.

"Yes but -" Jaemin tries to interrupt, wanting to stay and chat with the boy in front of him more.

"At once actually the rink is closed and I'm hungry! Let's go lover boy!" She yells and takes Jaemins wrist in her strong grip.

Jaemin is then reluctantly led away from Jeno, who gives a small laugh as he watches the boy being dragged in fear.

"Uh- I hope to talk to you soon!" Jaemin yells out behind him, and Jeno smiles unconsciously.

"Me too." He says, for only himself to hear.

'New recruit? He's quite awkward.' Jeno thinks to himself, and then blinks out of it. 'I need to get back to skating.' He remembers.

Looking out into the rink, he sighs as he thinks for a moment. Then his smile grows, thinking aimlessly.

'I can think while skating."

I saw the yuri on ice movie is coming out this year, so I had to. Their so cute :(
Part 2 maybe? Maybe.