Soulmates [part 2]

So many request for a part 2 I had to do it

enjoy

.

.

.

"Thanks, see you guys in 5." Jeno ends a call he was on with his best friends, excluding Jaemin.

He needed to find a way to keep this a secret until he knew Jaemin liked him back, and to do so he needed help. He turned to his other friends who have already found their soulmates, except Jisung and Chenle, but Jeno already knew they'd end up together in the end. They've had a crush on one another since forever, and Jisung is just dying to have the other in his arms.

Jeno shook those thoughts away, it wasn't important right now. What was important is that he had the same mark as Jaemin, and in the same place. There was no turning back, they were soulmates for life. Jeno wasn't ready, he just wasn't. He had so many questions, and he couldn't sleep for the past 2 days. It was today that he had decided to tell his friends about his mark, and maybe he'd get some help or advice.

When he got to Haechan's house, it was turning dark. Walking in like he always does, he hears voices in the living room. He gathers himself, and walks there.

Jeno stops dead in his tracks as he sees two faces he didn't want to see. Irene and Jaemins. His blood ran cold at all their stares on him all at once, and his breathing hollowed.

"Oh Jeno! You didn't mind if we had Jaemin and Irene here right?" Haechan asks.

Jeno stayed silent for awhile, and he felt his anxiety kick in. His nerves made his hands start to feel sweaty, and his voice was stuck in his throat.

"Jeno? You okay?" Jaemin asks, and he never wanted to leave from this house more.

"I need to talk to Renjun." Jeno squeaks out and walks over to where Renjun sat. Taking the others hand quickly, they both leave the room.

"Jeno whats wrong?" Renjun whisper yells at the other, who seemed to be in a panicked state.

They take a swift turn left into a bedroom, and Jeno closes the door. Turning on the lights, he lets go of the other.

"Jeno what is this?" Renjun asks quickly.

"Renjun, I'm going to tell you something you can't tell anyone." Jeno whispers.

"Is it bad? Are you okay?" Renjun asks.

"Yes- no- maybe- I don't know! Just look!" Jeno says, and turns around as he pulls down one side of the shirt he's wearing.

Revealing the upside heart marking, Renjuns eyes go big.

"Your Jaemins soulmate." Renjun whispers.

"I know, what do I do!" Jeno raises his voice in a panic manner.

"Go tell him!" Renjun exclaims.

"No! It's not that simple." Jeno says, and runs a hand through his hair. "Jaemin sees me as a friend, nothing more nothing less."