11:11 x Nomin

"Jaemin! It's 11:11!" Jeno yelled in a whisper and jumped on top of Jaemin as the boy was almost asleep. Jaemin groaned as he felt Jeno's weight and tried to cover up in blankets to avoid the boy.

"Jaemin~ you have to make a wish!~ it's Christmas Eve!" he whined and shook Jaemin. Jaemin gave a groan again and finally sat up as he saw Jeno wouldn't leave him alone until he gave in.

"I'm up- I'm up." Jaemin said in a hoarse voice, eyes still half closed. "Your so whiney you big baby-"

"Make your wish quick!" Jeno interrupted him and closed his eyes as he clasped his hands together and thought of his wish.

Jaemin watched him, adoring how cute he looked. Like a 5 year old- so young naive and adorable in Jaemins eyes. It turned 11:12 and that's when Jeno opened his eyes and smiled over at Jaemin.

"What did you wish for?" Jeno asked as he leaned closer to Jaemin and wrapped his arms around his neck, eyes glowing as he looked at Jaemin. Jaemin smiled and wrapped his arms around Jeno's small waist as he pushed him back and snuggled him.

"This. I wished for this." He whispered and Jeno smiled softly as he cuddled Jaemin back.

"What did you wish for?" Jaemin mumbled as he shoved his face into Jeno's chest and inhaled his vanilla scent.

"A dog." Jeno admitted shyly and Jaemin gave a light laugh as he squeezed Jeno's middle.

"Your cute." Jaemin whispered before closing his eyes, feeling sleepy once again.

"I love you nana." Jeno whispered as he closed his eyes as well.

"I love you more nono."