8

The Impala had stopped near a factory. Dean was getting a few weapons ready. Sam had the book he was given from Bobby in the roof of the car. Jessica was next to him.

"You seem awfully quiet." Sam said to his brother.

Dean cocked the gun in his hand. "Just getting ready."

"He's gonna be fine Dean." Sam said. Dean stayed quiet.

Sam flipped through his book and found something. He went over towards the trunk and began to draw something.

"Dude, What are you drawing on my car?" Dean came over towards Sam.

"It's called a devil's trap." Sam said. "Demons can't get through it or inside it."

"So?" Dean looked at his brother.

"It basically turns the trunk into a lockbox."

Dean touched the marking on the trunk. "So?"

"So," Sam started. "We have a place to hide the Colt while we go get Dad."

"What are you talking about?" Dean asked. "We're brining the Colt with us."

"We can't Dean." Sam was drawing another symbol on the trunk. "We've only got three bullets left. We can't just use them on any demon. We've got to use them on the demon."

Dean walked towards his brother. "No, we have to save Dad, Sam, Okay? We're gonna need all the help we can get."

Sam closed his book and placed it under his arm. "Dean, you know how pissed dad would be if we used all the bullets? Dean, he wouldn't want us to bring the gun."

"I don't care, Sam!" Dean yelled.

"Guys!" Jessica shouted. It got their attention. "Not now, not this, Alright? Don't fight, please."

Sam and Dean both sighed.

"Come on guys, let's go." Jessica grabbed her gear and began to walk on the rocky path. Sam and Dean followed her.

"Hey, Hey." Dean said to Sam and Jessica. They both stopped walking. "I think I know what Meg meant by sunrise." Both Sam and Jessica looked across the street. There was an apartment building called Sunrise.

"Son of a bitch." Dean sighed. "That's pretty smart." He turned around to look at his brother and Jessica. "If these demons can possess people, they can possess almost anybody inside."

"And make people attack us." Sam said.

"So, that means we can't kill them." Jessica said. "Great, a building full of human shields."

"They probably know exactly what we look like, too." Sam said. "And they could look like anybody."

"This sucks out loud." Dean sighed.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Sam said.

"Alright," Jessica started. "How the hell are we gonna get in?"

Dean looked back at the building. "Pull the fire alarm, get out all of the civilians."

"Okay," Sam nodded his head. "But then the city responds in seven minutes."