98

"What I miss?" Jessica asked as she appeared in Dean's car.

Both men jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Geez, a bit jumpy lately?" Jessica smirked.

"Bobby scoped the place out and told us it was safe." Sam said as he grabbed a machete.

"Is this another vamp nest?" Jessica asked as she stared at the blade.

"No," Dean said as he handed his wife a machete. "We're going after the alpha."

Jessica grabbed the blade. "He's still alive?"

"Apparently so." Sam said as he got out of the car. Everyone else followed.

~<•>~

"Whoa." Jessica's eyes landed on three bodies on a table. "The hell happened here?"

Dean looked at Bobby. "You know a way to kill vamps with battery acid?"

"Only way I know is beheading." Bobby replied.

"Well, something didn't agree with them." Sam said.

Jessica looked around the room and saw something looked odd on the wall next to her. "Hey guys, check out that wall. Something seem weird to you?"

Jessica walked towards the wall with everyone behind her.

"Yeah, see if you can find a switch or a lever or something." Dean said as he looked at the wall. His fingers ran down the trim.

"Don't need one." Bobby walked towards the wall and disappeared behind it.

"Hey." Sam grabbed a small book and showed it to Dean. It was a fake. Behind it was a button.

Sam pushed it.

Once the doors opened the three stepped into a small bedroom. A girl in a pink dress held a stuffed bear to her chest.

"Guys, machetes." Sam put his weapon away. So did Dean and Jessica.

"Hey," Dean stepped towards the girl. "Look. We're not gonna hurt you. Okay? No fangs. See." He showed the girl his teeth.

Jessica felt a weird tingle inside her head. Almost as if something was wrong.

"We just want to talk." Sam said.

The girl nodded her head and walked out into the main room. Dean had taken off his jacket and draped it over the girls shoulders.

The girl had grabbed herself a cup of tea and sat down with Dean's jacket still wrapped around her shoulders.

"I was eight, my mom left me at the playground while she ran to the store. A man approached me and said I was the prettiest girl there. And I've been living with these... things ever since. At least until now."

"Do you have any idea why?" Sam asked.

"I'm one of his special girls. All the others, it was their job to make sure I was ready for the alpha, whenever he came. Wash me... give me my I.V. bags every day. It's my only food. So my blood's pure."

"And they've been doing this for, what, twelve years? Dean asked.

"Virgins are a delicacy." The girl chuckled softly. "He always has at least one of us on hand."