84

3 weeks and 2 days later.

Jessica sighed as she pulled some hair behind her ears. Dean sat down next to her.

"Do you think Sam's going to be okay?"

A few days ago, Jessica and Dean had watched Sam as he went crazy. Next thing they knew he had been checked into a hospital.

Dean ran a hand over the stubble on his chin. "I'm not sure."

Jessica slowly nodded her head.

"Do we just continue without him then?"

"We have to," Dean looked at his wife. "We'll find something to help him along the way. But for now we have to continue without him."

Jessica nodded her head. "Okay."

"But first we need to see him." Dean said as he pulled out his car keys. "I need to make sure he's okay."

Jessica nodded her head again and followed Dean outside to their car.

~<•>~

As the two made it to the hospital, the doctor had led them down to the Psychiatric ward.

"My god." Jessica muttered as she passed by the many rooms that held patients. Some were whispering things to themselves, shaking uncontrollably, staring off into the distance or banging their heads or hands against a wall or table.

"Here he is." The doctor unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hey." Dean and Jessica quickly walked into the room. "How are you feeling?"

Sam scoffed. He had dark circles under his eyes. The man hadn't slept for five days.

"Oh you know, the usual."

"Satan still keeping you up?" Jessica asked. Sam nodded his head.

Jessica lightly smiled at him and grabbed his hand in hers. She lightly squeezed it. "We'll figure something out, trust me."

Sam slowly nodded his head at the girl.

"Aww, look at that." Lucifer played with some string on his fingers. "Your friend is trying to help you." Lucifer put down the string and looked at Sam. "Isn't it weird how she has your girlfriend's name. I mean, I think it is. You were going to marry Jessica but she died." Lucifer shook his head and clicked his tongue. Shame, now your brother has gone and married a girl named Jessica. Aren't you a bit jealous?"

Sam closed his eyes and huffed. He slowly took his hand out of Jessica's grip.

"Sammy, are you alright?" Jessica asked.

"Hey, Sam." Dean tapped his brothers shoulder. "Look at me."

Sam opened his eyes. He just wanted sleep. That's all that he asked for. One good hour or two of rest. He just needed rest!

"We'll get you through this, okay? Somehow, someway."

Sam nodded his head. "Thank you."

Dean and Jessica lightly smiled at the man.

"But I don't think I want you to help me." Sam's eyes locked onto his brother's.

Dean and Jessica dropped their smiles.

"What?" Dean blurted.

"I mean it Dean, I don't want you to help me."

Dean scoffed. "Sam, if we don't get you the help you need—"

"I'll die?" Sam raised a brow. "We knew this was coming when you put my soul back."

Jessica looked at Dean. "I surely didn't know about this." She ran a hand through her hair. "I mean... I guess I did. I don't know!"

"Cas warned you about all of this."

"Screw Cas!" Dean shouted. Jessica looked at him with hurt and anger in her eyes.

Dean realized what he had said and shut his mouth. A sigh escaped his lips.

"Jess, I'm sorry. I didn't mean—"

Jessica felt tears slip down her face. "You know, you can be a real dick sometimes."

"Jessica, sweetheart, just listen to me-" Dean stepped forward.

Jessica shook her head. "No." She backed away from him. A sob escaped her mouth. "Just leave me alone."

"Jessica, wait—"

Dean watched as his wife disappeared into thin air.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean roughly ran a hand through his hair. "Great, this is just great." He looked at his brother with glassy eyes. "I might've just ruined the best thing that has ever happened to me."

~<•>~

Jessica landed outside near a large lake. She was on her hands and knees sobbing uncontrollably. Tears fiercely falling down her face as she cried.

"Why?" Jessica looked up at the sky. "Why do you have to take away the people I love? Why me?" Jessica sniffed and slowly sat up. "Why do you have to do this to me?" Her hands balled up into fists. "Why did you make me into this? Why?" Jessica waited for an answer but received none. "WHY?!" Her voice echoed through the silent night.

Jessica's lips began to quiver. "I had a good life. I had Rachel and Charlie. I had a family that loved me. Then you took them from me!" She sobbed. "You...you can't do that to me! That's not fair!" Jessica wiped at her eyes as the tears continued to fall. "I had everyone I cared about. Then you took them away." She let her body slowly fall to the ground. "You took them away..."

The girl continued to sob. Her body shaking as she did so.

Jessica stayed like this until she cried herself to sleep. She had been through too much. Losing Rachel to Azazels Fire. A few years later she lost Charlie. Next came John. He sacrificed his life for hers. And then years later she lost Bobby.

But the one person she forgot she had lost was herself. All those years ago those angels had taken a woman named Melissa Coy and turned her into something else. They had taken the grace of an angel and gave it to her. They pushed the red glowing substance into her skin and watched as it changed her into something powerful. Then one day they decided they didn't need her anymore. So, they wiped her memories and put her back on earth as Annabelle. But she soon ran into Samuel. Then, he had changed her name to Jessica Wilson. Who knew her life would come crumbling down after that.