31

"JESSICA!" Dean continued to yell.

"Hello, Dean." Castiel said.

Dean whipped around and Sam stood there shocked.

"Where's Jessica?" Dean asked quickly. "You-you gotta know where she is, right?"

"She's in heaven." Castiel replied calmly.

"Heaven?" Both the Winchester's looked at each other confused.

"Where is she, really?" Dean demanded.

"I told you." Castiel said. "She's in heaven."

"She's dead?" Sam frowned.

"No, she's alive."

"Then why is she in heaven?!" Dean yelled.

"Orders." Castiel eyed the man.

"Orders." Dean scoffed. "It's always orders with you!"

"She'll be back." Castiel promised.

"When?" Sam asked.

"It depends on how long her task takes."

"What task?" Dean asked.

Castiel ignored Dean and disappeared.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean cursed. How were they going to get Jessica back to Earth?

~<•>~

"Jessica." Zachariah motioned for her to come outside.

"I'll be right back." Jessica squeezed Rachel's hands. The girl smiled.

"What do you need?" Jessica asked.

"We're gonna start your training all over again." Zachariah smiled.

"Training?" Jessica cocked a brow. "Wait, did you say again?"

Zachariah gave a light hearted chuckle. "Silly me, forgot to replace those memories I took."

"Memories?" Jessica's eyes went wide as Zachariah placed two finger on her forehead.

"Come on Melissa!" A girl with short blonde hair was motioning her to follow. "We're gonna be late to class!"

Melissa laughed. "I'm coming!"

"Not so fast." Zachariah appeared in front of Melissa.

"Mr. Mathews." Melissa smiled. "I was just making my way to class."

"I've got other plans for you, Melissa."

Melissa gave a worried chuckle. "What?"

Everything then went dark. Then, another memory began to play.

"Come on!" Zachariah yelled. "You hit like a human!"

Melissa's eyes glowed a faded blue. She swung her fist at Zachariah and drew blood.

"Better." Zachariah wiped the blood off of his lips. "You'll be ready when the time comes. But you need more training."

Melissa huffed. "I think the angles blood did just fine. I'd like to go home now."

Zachariah sighed. "I'm afraid you can't go home yet."

"Why not?"

"Micheal needs you." Zachariah said. "He needs a strong vessel to take. He needs you to help prevent Lucifer from succeeding."

Melissa scoffed. "I don't care! I want to go back to my old life!"

Zachariah laughed. "Silly girl. You're old life is gone."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know how long you've been up here for?" Zachariah asked.

Melissa didn't answer.

"You've been in heaven for 80 years! You'd practically be dead by now!"

Melissa roared with rage. "You bastard!"

"That's it Melissa!" Zachariah smiled. "More anger! Feel the rage!"

The memory faded. A new one began.

"Zachariah." Melissa appeared behind the man. Her wings disappeared behind her.

"It's good to see you again, Melissa."

"I know what you're doing." she glared at Zachariah. "And you won't get away with it!"

Zachariah sighed. "You poor girl." He shook his head and clicked his tongue. "I've got news for you you're not needed anymore."

"What?" Suddenly two angles grabbed the girls arms and held her in place.

"I'm sorry." Zachariah disappeared.

Castiel appeared in front of Melissa.

"Castiel?" Melissa looked at him. He seemed sad. "What ever it is they put you up to, don't do it!"

"Farewell, Melissa." Castiel placed two fingers on her forehead and the memory faded.

"What the hell?" Jessica gasped. "I'm, an angel?"

"Well," Zachariah started. "Half of one. We gave you a drop of angels blood and didn't really expect it to work."

"So I was a lab rat?!" Jessica closed her fists.

"Not necessarily." Zachariah winked.

"You-" Jessica's eyes glowed a pale blue. She gasped at the sharp pain she felt in her arm. Her eyes had gone back to normal now.

"Now, don't go all Hulk just yet sweetheart. We gotta get you back in shape."

"You're a monster." Jessica seethed. She looked at her left arm and saw that it had been broken.

"Oh honey," Zachariah walked closer towards Jessica. "I'm anything but that. I'm just an angel that wants paradise for all of us." His right hand twitched. "And you're gonna help us with that." Zachariah placed two fingers on Jessica's forehead and knocked her out.

"Zachariah." Castiel appeared behind him. "What have you done?"

The man laughed and began to clap his hands.

"Wow Castiel, it's been what, three seconds up here in heaven, and you've been gone for three months down on earth. I don't know if I should say 'what took you so long' or 'that was fast." Zachariah smirked.

"You're going to kill thousands of innocent people!" Castiel looked at Jessica's body on the floor. "I won't let you hurt Melissa again."

"Watch me!"

Castiel came running towards Zachariah and the whole room erupted into a bright white light.