21

Everyone was back at the house. Tamara was arguing with everyone and telling them that she was going back. Jessica was sitting in the room with Walter. Keeping an eye on him.

"You should've seen his face." Walter smiled.

"Shut up." Jessica growled.

"Ooh, feisty one aren't ya?" Walter began to laugh.

Jessica curled her fists. She made her knuckles turn white.

"Look at you, getting all angry." Walter bit his lip and looked Jessica up and down.

"You're disgusting." Jessica spat.

"That's what makes me so great." Walter smiled again.

Jessica shook her head and walked out of the room. She walked past Walter and heard whispers in her head.

"Dean seems pretty attached to that Tamara girl. You don't want that, do you?" Walter was looking up at Jessica. His pointer finger just barely touching her wrist.

Jessica's body shook. She had to fight it.

"No..." Jessica's voice shook. "It won't work on me."

"Are you sure?" Walter tilted his head. The sound of whispers began to grow louder in Jessica's head.

"STOP!" Jessica screamed and walked away from him. She bumped into the wall. Her body was still shaking.

Everyone heard Jessica's scream and ran into the room. Dean looked at her then looked at Walter.

"What did you do to her?!"

Walter only smiled at Dean.

"Jess." Bobby started. "Whatever he put into your head, don't listen to it."

Jessica glared at Bobby. The whispers began to fade a little. But still, Jessica was shaking.

"Come now, Jess. Do what I told you." Walter smiled.

Jessica turned to look at Walter. "No." Jessica stood up straight. Her body wasn't shaking anymore.

Walter looked impressed. "Huh, you're immune."

Jessica glared at Walter as she left the room. Her heart was racing as she passed him. All Jessica could see was that stupid grin on his face.

"I like her." Walter looked at Dean. He went to punch him but stopped himself. Dean sighed angrily and went after Jessica.

~<•>~

Jessica held her head in her hands. She heard a knock on the door and quickly looked up. Dean was standing in the doorway.

"Hey." Dean smiled. "You alri—"

"Stop asking if I'm alright!" Jessica yelled. Dean shut his mouth. "I'm obviously not alright. I've gone through hell here. I've lost too many people that I've cared about. I can't lose you too." Jessica shut her mouth quickly. Dean looked at her and cocked a brow.

"Do you—do you care about me?" A smile was now on his lips.

"Shut up." Jessica said. "Everyone cares about you Dean, it's not just me." Jessica walked past him before he could say anything else. Dean shook his head and sighed. Every time Jessica was in danger, Dean couldn't help but think the worst. If Jessica wasn't the one that had feelings for him, then it was Dean that had feelings for her.

~<•>~

Jessica felt the whole house shake. She heard Walter scream. Then, the house became silent.