106

Charlie and Gilda were "busy" while Jessica stared at the exit of the tent.

"Jess, oh thank god." Dean walked right into the woman as he entered the tent. His arms wrapped around Jessica and gave her a tight hug. She hugged him back.

"Am I glad to see you." Jessica smiled as she pulled away.

Dean slightly nodded his head and let his eyes travel around the room. They stopped on a familiar person kissing Gilda.

"Ahem." Dean cleared his throat.

Charlie and Gilda pulled apart. Charlie looked upset by this.

"Dudes! If the tent is rockin', don't come a-knockin'."

Gilda quickly got off the bed. "No it's him! My master, run!"

The three hunters turned towards Boltar as he took off his hood.

Sam and Dean pulled out their guns. Dean put out a hand and pushed Jessica behind him. He knew she could fight, but her angelic powers have been off lately. Dean would be damned if he let something bad happen to her.

"No guns in Moondoor, gentlemen." Boltar turned towards the fairy. "Gilda if you please."

The woman hesitated but slowly lifted a hand. Both Sam and Dean's guns turned into chicken feathers.

"Well," Dean started. "Now what, Gerry?"

"My name is Boltar the furious!" Gerry yelled. "My plan was, after getting rid of all my competition," his eyes traveled over towards Charlie. "To win the battle tomorrow, convincing the queen that I should be her king."

Charlie sighed and rolled her eyes.

"But then you three idiots showed up, and I was forced to improvise. Rescue the damsel in distress from Orcs, become king, kill you three—that'll work, too."

"So why did you go from hobbling to murder?" Sam asked.

"Greyfox and Thargrim became part of the honor guard." Boltar replied. "They got close to the queen, but they did it by breaking the rules—paying off other players with real money, rather than Moondoor currency. They were cheating!"

"Oh, and using magic isn't?" Dean shook his head.

"Magic is a part of Moondoor." Boltar defended.

"What is your problem?" Charlie cut into the conversation. "Why would you hurt people? This is just a game."

"THERE IS NO GAME! THERE IS ONLY MOONDOOR!" Boltar screamed.

"Wow, this guy is bananas." Jessica muttered.

"I came here to be different, to get away from my crappy life, to be a hero, and guess what." Boltar asked.

"What, you were a loser in the real world, and you're a loser here? Shocker." Dean kept his eyes locked onto Gerry.

"Would a loser track down a real book of spells and compel a fairy to do his bidding?"

"Depends." Sam said. "How'd you get it?"

"eBay."

Jessica rolled her eyes.

Both Sam and Dean looked at each other, then they looked back at Gerry.

"Look," Sam started. "It doesn't have to be like this, Boltar. Just hand over the book of spells. We can work this out."

"This will all work out..." Boltar grabbed a duck tape sword. "After I remove you from the playing field. And wipe her memory." His eyes darted to Charlie.