107

Five days later...

Sam and Dean were already awake and getting ready to leave their motel room. Jessica on the other hand was still asleep. That is until someone came barreling through their closet door.

Jessica shot up and stared at the man who was kneeling on the ground. Blood slowly dripped from his nose.

"Which of you is John Winchester?" The man asked.

Jessica frowned at the man's question.

The man quickly stood. Jessica got out of bed and stood next to Dean.

"Please, time is of the essence!" The man yelled. "Which of you is John Winchester?"

"Uh, neither." Sam replied.

"That's impossible." The man breathed. He shook his head. "That's absolutely... what did I do wrong?"

"Who the hell are you, mister?" Dean barked as he stepped forward.

"Not now. I'm thinking."

Dean grabbed the man by his suit and slammed him against the wall.

"Please. I can assure you there's no need for violence. One of you must know John Winchester."

"Tell you what," Sam started. "When one of us falls out of your closest, then you can ask the questions."

"Yes, my apologies. Is it absolutely essential, sir, that you keep your hands on me?"

Dean backed off.

"Thank you." The man took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the blood from his nose.

"In the absence of any and all other explanations, I'm afraid this has been a marvelous tragic misunderstanding." He buttoned up his suit. "I'll be on my way."

"That's not happening." Sam stood in front of the man.

"There are things of grave importance." The man said. "I do not have time to deal with the likes of you."

The man raised his hand but Dean caught it with a hand cuff.

"You're not going anywhere 007...till we get some answers." Dean moved the man's hand to the end of the bed frame but then gasped. Both his and Sam's hands were handcuffed to the bed frame.

"How did he do that?" Dean asked. "You got to be kidding me!"

The man took off and ran out the door.

"I'll go after him." Jessica ran after the man.

"No, Jessica, wait!" Dean called out but the woman ignored him.

"Nice taste in wheels." Jessica held out her angel blade. The man had already broken into their Impala.

"Yours, I presume?" The man sighed with annoyance. Sam and Dean ran outside with their hands free.

"Out of the car." Dean pulled out his gun.

The man held up his hands and slowly got out of the vehicle.

~<•>~

Jessica watched as Sam and Dean sat the man down. Then, one of the brothers threw holy water onto him.

The man laughed. "And there with the holy water."

"He's clean." Sam said.

"I could have told you that."

Dean stood up. "Yeah, well, you can start by telling us everything before I beat it out of you."