117

All three hunters, along with Colonel, walked outside to the Impala.

As Jessica walked alongside Sam, she could hear Dean talking to Colonel.

"I hope this spell doesn't last a whole week. I mean, I love Dean and all but, doggy Dean..." Jessica slightly shivered at the thought of Dean being a dog for a whole week. The thought of him barking constantly at nothing. Whining all the time. But then again, the thought of Dean looking up at Jessica with puppy dog eyes melted her heart. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Aw, are you kidding me?" Dean quickly walked towards his car and sighed angrily. There was bird poop all over the front windshield.

"Hey, Dick move pigeon!" Dean shouted. His eyes widened slightly as he stared the pigeon down.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Wait a minute. Can I hear all animals?" Dean asked Colonel.

"What's he saying?" Jessica asked.

Dean looked back up at the pigeon. "You—he's being a douchebag!"

Jessica chuckled.

"Oh shut it you winged rat!" Dean yelled.

"Dude." Sam chuckled lightly and looked at the people behind him.

"What?"

"Hey," Sam chuckled nervously. "Just calm down. Just get in the car." He twirled the keys in his hand.

Jessica went towards the back while Sam and Dean went for the front. Colonel was put in the back as well.

Before anyone could get into the car though, Dean pulled out his gun and pointed it at the pigeon.

"Oh, that's it you son of a bitch!"

Jessica quickly reached out and shoved the gun down.

"Hey! Get in the car."

Dean grumbled something under his breath and got into the car.

~<•>~

As the group arrived at the animal shelter, Dean and Colonel snuck their heads back into the car.

Jessica was absolutely loving the dog. She would scratch behind his ears and watch as his tail began to wag.

Dean slowly turned his head around to look at Colonel and shook his head.

"Nuh uh, sorry pal, but she's all mine."

Jessica looked at Dean with a confused smile on her lips.

"What are you two talking about?"

Colonel looked at Dean and panted.

"Nothing."

Sam parked the Impala and everyone got out, except for Colonel.

"I think it's probably best to just leave the Colonel in the car." Sam said.

"Excuse me?" Dean looked at Sam like he was insane.

"Well, all the windows are open."

"You think we like that?" Dean asked.

"We?"

"You think because the windows are open that that's some sort of a treat, huh? No, the dog's coming in."