120

Jessica walked the empty streets of her home like a zombie. That is until she got a phone call from Sam.

"Hello?" Jessica gave barely a whisper.

"Jess? Oh thank god you're alright. Look, Dean and I have found the location of a man named Cuthbert Sinclair and we need you to come back." There was a pause. "Dean's worried about you."

Jessica turned around to face her empty home. She gave one last look and turned away.

"Alright. I'm on my way."

~<•>~

Jessica made her way through some bushes and into a big opening where the brothers and Crowley stood.

"Jess, you okay?" Dean asked as he looked at his wife. The woman nodded her head.

"So, where is he?" Jessica asked.

"Hiding probably." Sam said.

"Let's give it a shot." Dean looked around at the open area.

Sam cleared his throat.

"Cuthbert Sinclair—Uh, Magnus... whatever. We're Sam and Dean Winchester. Henry Winchester's Grandsons. We've also brought Jessica Winchester." Sam smiled at Jessica and she returned a smile back.

"We're men of letters." Dean spoke up.

Sam continued with his speech.

"We know what happened back in the day. We don't necessarily agree with it. We figured... maybe you want to tell your side of the story."

There was silence.

"Well, so much for that." Jessica scoffed.

The three hunters faced Crowley and Dean shrugged his shoulders.

Crowley smirked then dropped it. He pointed to something behind the three.

All three of them turned back around. In front of them was a brightly glowing portal.

"Cool." Jessica smiled at the portal and stepped into it with Sam and Dean. The three were transported to a rustic looking house.

"Whoa." Dean breathed as he looked from left to right. So did his brother.

"Which way?" Sam asked.

Dean pointed in front of him and the three hunters quickly walked down the hall. As soon as they reached a stair case, they were stopped by a group of vampires.

The hunters took out their machetes and quickly went to work.

Sam had a vamp on his back as Jessica and Dean were fighting their own vampires.

Jessica spun around and slashed her blade through the vamps neck. It's head rolled down the hallway. As soon as she was done with hers, Sam and Dean had just finished off their vampires. The three heavily breathing as they looked down at their handy work.

"Bravo!" A voice came over a speaker along with some clapping. "Well done!"

~<•>~