45

"Let go of me!" Dean shouted. Jessica was shaken awake by a demon.

"Get up!" The man shouted.

Jessica didn't move.

"Come on!" The demon grabbed Jessica and dragged her towards another room.

~<•>~

Dean was shoved into a new room.

Well, this room was covered in blood and had body parts in every corner.

"Gross." Dean had walked up to what looked like a shower and immediately closed the curtain he had just opened. He wasn't interested in staring at the blood and organs behind it.

The doors to the room opened and the two demons that had brought Dean here were now holding Jessica.

"Let her go!" Dean yelled.

Both demons shoved Jessica into the room and immediately closed the doors.

"Jess." Dean knelt down on the ground and helped her sit up.

"Hey Dean." Jessica smiled weakly.

"Can you stand?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Jessica winced in pain as she tried to stand. "I-I can stand."

The doors to the room opened once again. This time, the demons brought them some friends.

"Dean." Jessica's voice slightly shook. She sensed trouble with these two.

"Enjoy." One demon said as he and his friend shut the doors.

"Alright alright," Dean had a small smile on his lips. "Shawshank's a great flick but let's skip the shower scene huh?"

"Look." The man turned towards his friend. "Breakfast."

Dean's smile faded away quickly.

"Shit." Jessica muttered.

~<•>~

Dean stood protectively in front of Jessica. He watched as the two monsters licked their lips. Ready for an easy feast.

"Listen guys," Dean started. "You don't have to do this."

They both chuckled.

"Yes we do." They lunged after the two.

Dean had been tackled to the ground. The man on top of him clawed at the air as he tried to cut his victim.

The other monster went after Jessica.

"JESS!" Dean yelled.

Jessica had her back against a wall. The man in front of her smiled.

"You smell special girly."

Those words made Jessica freeze like ice.

"You just smelled so... special"

"Jessica!" Dean struggled with the man on top of him. "Get away from her you freak!"

The man in front of Jessica lunged towards her. But Jessica was quick to act.

The girl had ducked down quickly and rolled away.

"Get her Jay!" The man on top of Dean yelled.