72

Jessica had fallen asleep in the van. When she woke up, it was daylight.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Dean smirked from the drivers seat.

Jessica stretched. "Where's Bobby?"

"He's alright. Just doing some 'close up' surveillance." Dean replied.

"So, what are we doing?" Jessica asked.

"The same thing, but we're also keeping an eye on Bobby," Sam replied.

"Do we know anything?" Jessica leaned forward.

"Yeah, Dick Roman is here."

"Who's that?"

"A douche in a suit." Dean grumbled.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Let's just say he's one of the top thirty five powerful men in the world."

"Is Jess awake?" Bobby's voice came from Dean's phone.

"Uh, yeah." Dean replied.

"I got movement on my side, second floor, meeting room."

"Okay." Sam put his binoculars up to his eyes and looked towards the meeting room.

The line went silent.

"What's happening now?" Dean asked.

"Wait." Bobby replied. Then the man scoffed. "Now I have officially seen it all."

"Bobby, what is it?" Sam asked.

"He's making the doctor eat himself."

"What?" Jessica said surprised.

"He's—" suddenly the line went dead.

"Bobby?" Dean shouted. "Bobby?!"

"We gotta go check on him." Jessica quickly grabbed her gun and put it in the waist band of her pants. Then, she hopped out of the van and took off towards Bobby's location. Sam and Dean followed her.

Jessica burst into another building and climbed the stairs. Once she reached the top floor, she rushed onto the roof.

"Oh my god." Jessica breathed as she looked down at Bobby's equipment.

"They got him." Dean muttered.

"Guys, there are at least four Leviathans out there." Sam said. "We don't even know how to kill one."

Dean looked down towards a van entering the company's parking lot. It was a cleaning crew.

"Well, It'll be quite a shock when we walk in through the front door, won't it?"

Jessica smirked. "Let's get to work."

~<•>~

Dean, Sam and Jessica waited outside for their cue to enter.

"Is this really going to work?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah." Jessica smiled. "Borax is a real mother trucker to those sons of bitches."

"Did you just say mother tru—"

"Yeah yeah, it doesn't matter." Jessica blew some hair away from her eyes.

"Ready?" Dean asked.

Sam and Jessica nodded their heads.

Dean slammed his body into the door and flung it open. The hunters then ran inside and sprayed four Leviathans down with Borax. They all groaned in pain as the bleach hit their skin.