Paul Simonon #1 (The Clash)

You sat at the counter, reading the early morning newspaper you'd gotten outside your apartment just fifteen minutes earlier. The early morning sun glistened through your windows, giving you just enough light to read it.

The hair that you twirled around your finger slowly fell out of your hand as you read an article about punk music's rise in London and even all over some parts of America. You smiled, thinking about the band who you had known for awhile, The Clash.

Suddenly a hard knock on your apartment door startled you, making you jump up from your seat and quickly fold the newspaper, putting it aside, walking to go open the door.

You unlocked the golden chain at the top of the door, and the lock on the knob itself. You slowly opened it, revealing the man you had known for what seemed like forever.

"Hey Paul," you smiled while letting him in.

You first met Paul when the both of you were in art school and had become good friends. You graduated, but he had joined The Clash and had forgotten all about art school. But it didn't matter, for you two had still remained friends.

"Hey (Y/N)," He ran a hand through his hair as he walked through the doorway and into your apartment.

He turned around to face you after you closed the door, and almost couldn't contain himself by the looks of the huge grin he had on his face.

"What?" You laughed, taking notice of how happy he was. You walked back over to the newspaper you were reading and folded it again before he could say anything.

"Well," He started, but his sentence quickly drifted off.

You waited and chuckled while leaning on the counter.

He smiled again after seeing how you were reacting, and continued his sentence. "So, you know that album we just released?"

"'London Calling'?" You questioned. It was The Clash's new album and it had only been out for a month or so, but it was already topping the charts in the U.K, and Paul was becoming quite the celebrity.

"Yeah, that one," He sighed and laughed again. "Um, it got big in America. I mean really big."

"That's awesome!" You congratulated him and clapped a bit. "I knew that album was going to be a hit!" You exclaimed. "From the first time I heard it!"

He giggled as you continued to rant about how great it was. "Yeah, but that's not all," He said once you were finished.

"What? What else?"

"Uh, oh god, this is really exciting," He beamed and gave you a look of reassurance. "It got so big, they want us to do a tour. A tour in America."

Your eyes went wide and your jaw almost dropped open. You had always wanted to go to America but never got the chance. And the fact that Paul was going was amazing itself.

"Oh my god!" You almost yelled. "That's amazing! I can't believe you guys are going to America!" You hopped up from the counter and went to go hug him, but something stopped you dead in your tracks.

"And you're coming with us,"

You almost stopped breathing. "Are you serious? Me?"

"Yes," He smirked. "You (Y/N)."

You practically tackled him while running over and hugging him. "Thank you so much," You said over and over again, while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Once you pulled away his face was a deep shade of red and his eyes looked down at his feet. "Oh, it's nothing," he mumbled.

You laughed, still staying only a few inches from his face. Your breathing hitched as his eyes looked up to meet yours, and flickered back down to your lips.

"Well, it's definitely something,"

You both leaned in simultaneously, lips connecting with one another. You stood on your tiptoes and ran your hands through his hair while he continued kissing you deeply.

Both Paul and you stumbled over to the couch and laid down, tangled up in one another. Your lips stayed together as long as possible before you both had to pull away, breathing heavily, yet noses still touching.

"So," you asked as his eyes looked you up and down, "When do we leave?"

Author's Note: Okay, Paul Simonon is just so hot and yeah, I'm pretty proud of this. Please leave requests, I would really enjoy a few! Thanks for reading! -Liz :)