Jimmy Page #4 (Led Zeppelin)

I'm doing one for this guy because honestly, the bands I'm obsessed with now vary so much due to all my free time. And whenever I write about him the chapters normally do well cause I know you guys have some sort of Zeppelin fetish lmao. Anyways, enjoy.

"I can't believe I fell in love with you," You ran your hands through your hair, then letting it fall in front of your face. "Out of all people, it had to be you. Why?"

"I'm sorry," The man spoke the only phrase he'd managed to utter in the past hour. You were getting tired of him speaking with no meaning. Saying a claim you knew he didn't bother to live up to.

"Are you really?" You asked. "After five fucking years you're sorry? I should be the one sorry for actually bothering to devote and spend five years of my life with you. Five years that I won't get back. Worst five years of my life."

You said that, but knew it wasn't true. The last five years you spent with Jimmy had meant everything to you. Which is why it hurt so bad to be thrown away. Like trash after all you'd done for him. And all he'd done for you. It made no sense.

"You're making absolutely no sense," You spoke your mind and then went quiet, waiting for him to respond.

"I've lost feelings," He spoke simply, but his eyes refused to make contact with yours.

"After five years?" It was you who repeated this time, and let a tear fall from your eye. But the man didn't notice. He was glancing to every spot in the room except for where you sat. "I didn't think that was possible."

You didn't think it was possible because of the time that you had spent planning out your lives together. From the day you started dating you knew Jimmy was the one for you. You felt as if he was your soulmate. But as he was telling you this, you weren't even sure soulmates existed.

"We said we were going to get married," Your tears fell faster now. "We were going to have children, move to a farm where it was just us and our little family!" You gasped for air. "What happened to that? Those plans don't go away like feelings do!"

"I'm so sorry-"

"Stop fucking saying that!" You wailed. "I just want an explanation!"

"What is there for me to explain, (Y/N)?!" His voice raised as well, and cracked with a slight hint of pain. "I've already said what this is about! What more do you want?"

"Words, James!" You used his full name. "I want you to speak more! I want to know how the hell you've lost feelings! Was it something I started doing? Something I stopped?! Are you in love with someone else!"

"No, of course not!" He knew you viewed him as some sort of monster, but you couldn't help it. You just didn't understand.

"Then what is it?" You questioned. "How did this all start?"

He paused before answering, which didn't surprise you at all. "The band," He stated simply and you already begun to have a better understanding. But you still needed more.

"Of course," You whispered and waited for him to continue. However, you decided upon yourself that he was taking much too long. "Was it something they said to you?"

"No," He replied. "It was all the time. All the time it took away from you and me. All the time it takes. Between recording and touring it's impossible to have a relationship."

"And the groupies?" You questioned, feeling the weight of heartbreak weigh you down with every word spoken.

"Yeah," He admitted. "I loved you, but it was so difficult." Loved. Not love.

"Difficult to be away from me? Or difficult to control your sexual urges and tendencies?" You spat.

"Neither." You felt anger rise to not only your cheeks, but his as well. "Difficult dealing with the fact that you refused to call me while on tour!"

"I played no part in this," You insisted, but knew that you were lying to yourself as well as the man in front of you.

"The passion that fades away in relationships is due to both sides," He gritted his teeth. "You ignored me so I turned from you. I simply lost feelings and that's why this is ending."

The tears still continued to fall down your cheeks but you didn't bother to wipe them away any longer.

"I didn't mean to," You whispered and he managed to turn the interrogation back onto you.

"Then why did you stop calling in the first place?" He ran a hand through his long, dark black hair.

"I-" You stuttered. "I don't know."

"Exactly. Neither of us really know," He made his point. "All we know is that our passion faded, (Y/N)."

You let a small sob escape your throat but then swallowed, trying your best to contain yourself.

"I've packed all my things already," He continued, and you knew he was through with speaking to you. "I'll just head out now."

You nodded and watched him pull up the handle of an old suitcase you didn't even know he possessed. You didn't say anything because there was nothing left to say. Five whole years and you didn't have a single thing left to speak with each other about.

"Goodbye, Jimmy," You broke the unbearable silence and pulled open the door for him to exit.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)," He responded before leaving you with the two words that made you hate him the most.

"I'm sorry."

And then he was gone. Leaving five years of memories, five years of love, behind him.

A/N: So this was half inspired by the song 'Tears' by The Stone Roses and half inspired by letting it take me wherever it wanted to go haha. Great song though, go listen. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)