Mike Nesmith #1 (The Monkees)

Been listening to 'She' nonstop so I'd thought I'd write something about my favorite Monkee.

Also, I have some requests to get through and I will start those immediately tomorrow.

Just a warning that this is a bit more smutty, but it's still not smut.

   "Right after we're done today, right?" Mike asked you as you both finished up your lunch.

  "Yep," You told him. "Once you guys are done filming, just come to the trailer and I'll see you then."

  "Okay," He waved goodbye and you both went your separate ways.

  Once the thoughts of this afternoon left your mind, you looked at the watch sitting on your wrist, and realized you should probably getting back, for the girl that Davy would be falling in love with, again, would be coming in for hair and makeup.

  It was one of the things you did for your job, which was working for the tv show, 'The Monkees'. You basically controlled how every single person looked, doing hair, and stage makeup, and setting up their wardrobe, and stuff like that.

  You didn't mind your job, but you knew it was something that you wouldn't do forever. You had bigger and better dreams than just working for a small tv show.

  The thing that really made you enjoy it though, was a certain man with a Texas accent and a green, wool beanie.

  Mike was one of your closest friends, and you two did almost everything together on and off set.

  And sure, you had a little crush on him, but so did every other girl in America. It was big enough to confess and you sure weren't going to let it ruin your friendship.

  You continued to walk back to the hair and makeup trailer, lots of people passing you by, as you wondered what they were doing on set today.

  It was only the third episode of the second season, as you heard from Mike, but you hadn't stopped by to watch any of it so far.

  You figured they were probably doing the same outline from last season, but you weren't too sure. Although, from what you had seen, the episodes seemed to repeat themselves quite a bit.

  Finally, you had reached the trailer, and climbing into it, you noticed the blonde-haired girl was already sitting there.

  "Hi," You said while she looked up at you. "I'm (Y/N)."

  And as you began giving her a makeover, your mind couldn't help but wonder off to later this afternoon.

*

  "It's a nice place you got here," A southern voice interrupted your thinking as you were cleaning up for the day.

  "Mike," You instantly smiled, and walked over to hug him while he came in through the doorway and closed the trailer door behind him "I started to think you weren't coming."

  "Uh yeah," He scratched his head. "Sorry, we had to redo this last scene like five times, because Micky couldn't stop laughing."

  You chuckled. "That sounds like Micky,"

  "You're telling me," Mike replied while plopping down on the only couch you had in the trailer. "Hey, what's that, that you have in your hand?"

  He motioned to the curling iron that you had just wrapped the chord around and was getting ready to put away.

  "Oh, it's a curling iron," You told him. "I used it on that one girl that Davy falls in love with, today."