Liam Gallagher #1 (Oasis)

This is based on a true story, where a fan really did throw a shoe at Liam on stage.

Also, just to clarify, I like Noel way more than Liam. I feel the need to say that everywhere I go.

In this, you're the rhythm guitarist for Oasis and we just pretend that Bonehead was never involved. (Sorry Bonehead lmao)

   "Liam, this is pointless, we're never gonna find him," You spoke first as soon as the three of you reached the exit to where a crowd of people were quickly leaving the concert.

   "Yes, we are," Liam said and clenched the shoe in his hand even tighter than before, scanning the crowd and looking for a person with just one shoe on.

  Fifteen minutes earlier, right before the Oasis concert had ended, some idiot decided to take off his show and throw it at Liam, while he was singing the finale of Live Forever. Although you thought it was funny, and could barely contain your laughter on stage, Liam was pissed and insisted on watching the crowd at the exit, looking for the wanker who only had one shoe on his foot.

   "Yeah, I agree with (Y/N)," Noel, his brother joined in. "There's like fucking 5 million people here, were never gonna find that one person!"

   "Maybe not that many," You joined. "But yeah, we're going to be sitting here for the next hour, and nothing will happen except for maybe a couple people recognizing us, and then we'll have to run from them."

   "No one's gonna fucking recognize us, I've told you guys that! It's why we have the glasses and the hats!" The younger brother argued and you rolled your eyes.

   "Liam, these stupid disguises don't do anything but make us look like the fucking Blues Brothers!" Noel said and you laughed.

   "Well, Noel, would you rather not wear any disguises and have every fucking person in this room notice us?!" Liam fought back and the brothers began to bicker.

   You blocked out the sounds of them fighting over you, you being the one in between them and looked over the crowd of people, trying to decide whether you should leave and sleep, or stay, and look for the one-shoed person. Seeing as though the band didn't have another show tomorrow, and you really had nothing better to do backstage, you decided to stay, and maybe even have some fun. 

   "Oh my god!" You interrupted their arguing out of nowhere. "Liam, look it's the guy!"

   Immediately, Liam jumped in front of you and scanned the crowd. "Where?!" He shouted.

   "Oh wait, that guy doesn't have one shoe on. Just no socks. If that's what you're looking for..."

   The younger Gallagher stepped back and glared at you while Noel snickered in the background. "I hate you," He mumbled, jokingly but tried his best to stay serious. "You guys can just leave, I guess."

   "No, I'll stay," You spoke at the same time as Noel, who in turn said;

   "Thanks, I'll leave," He paused after he heard what you said. "You want to stay?"

   "Eh, why not? I have nothing better to do. Besides, it's fun to annoy Liam and make him believe he'll actually find this guy." You responded and crossed your arms.

   "Um, I'm right here," Liam joined in but you and Noel ignored him.

   "Yeah, but I'm still going to go and sleep, because I'm fucking exhausted," Noel said and began to walk in the direction of backstage.

   "See ya, Noel," Liam and you said at the same time as you watched him walk away and then turned your attention back to the younger brother.

   A couple moments of silence fell over the two of you while you took your hat off and Liam started to directly yell at you, without attracting too much attention.

   "(Y/N), someone's gonna fucking see you without your hat!" He said and adjusted his further down on his head so no one would see him.

   "Whatever, I think the sunglasses are enough. No one's gonna recognize me
by my hair, anyways."

   "I would," He mumbled and turned back
to the crowd, leaving you confused at what he meant.

   You joined Liam, watching the count of people lower by the minute. Everyone had  basically already left and the people who were still here, were either getting ready to leave, or were backstage. You were about to say something until the man you were with beat you to it.

   "Shit, you and Noel were right, we're never going to find this wanker," He turned away from where he had been looking all night long and locked his eyes with yours.

   "Yeah, he probably already left," You replied and glanced at the shoe that was still in Liam's hand. "But who cares anyways? You'll have a great story to tell in the future even if you didn't find him."

   "Good point," Liam said and leaned against the wall, you joining him. "Do you wanna head backstage?"

   "Not really. There's too many people there and I'd honestly just like to have this freedom of just us two for as long as I can,"

   "Hey, it's not only us," The man joked. "There's still a good fucking three-hundred people here."

   "And, they're all leaving," You said and he shook his head.

   "Okay," He responded. "I guess, we're basically all alone then."

   He shuffled closer to you against the wall and leaned his head on your shoulder, showing you that he was tired. You laughed to yourself and asked him a question.

   "Are you tired? Do you wanna go backstage?"

   "Well, I would've, but you said you didn't want to. Besides, your shoulder makes a good alternative for a pillow," He smiled and looked up at you, causing you to laugh and roll your eyes in response.

   "I'm glad you're comfortable," You sarcastically smiled. "Because me on the other hand..."

   "You don't need to be comfortable," Liam stated. "You're pretty."

   "Liam, what the hell?" You blushed but also had a confused look on your face. "What does that have to do with me being good-looking?"

   "I don't know," He admitted. "I'm just really tired, and I think you're really fucking beautiful."

   "Liam," You repeated yourself and moved his head off your shoulder, moving a step away from him. "What are you on?"

  "Nothing," He admitted and took another step closer to you, looking down at you because of the height difference. "I just realized how much I really fucking like you."

   Although, you had never thought of this happening, the thought of being more than a friend with Liam now, didn't seem so bad to you.

   "And I really want to kiss you, right here, right now, in front of all these three-hundred people. And I don't care who sees because I'm fucking Liam Gallagher and I want to kiss you." He continued.

   "Really?" You responded as his hand grabbed your lower waist and pulled you close to him so that you could feel his breath on your lips. "Because I thought you were John Belushi."

   Realizing the disguise did make him look like one of the Blues Brothers, Liam instantly ripped off his glasses and hat, and you took off yours as well. Right after, your lips connected with Liam's and the whole world was blocked out.

   Suddenly, the person who threw the shoe didn't matter, and neither did the shoe in Liam's hand. All that mattered was him and you. And you and him.

A/n: Thanks for reading. A bunch more requests coming up next. -Liz :)