The Beatles #1

Hi, so I know some of you requested a Ray Davies pt 2 to the last imagine I did of him but I don't know if I'll actually do it. This is just because I've been feeling very stressed about writing everything that is requested lately. I may or may not end up doing part two, but as always, thanks for understanding.

Requested by theMusicgirl22 who gave me this entire fantastic storyline, the credit of the plot goes to her.

  The four boys and you gathered around the cake, taking out all the candles that had previously been in the icing.

  You pulled out the two last candles and licked the ends of each of them right before setting them down on the white, plastic plate with the rest of the twenty or some candles.

Next, John had grabbed the knife and pulled the cake closer to him, cutting five slices of the delicious, vanilla-flavored dessert for every person in the room. Of course there would be plenty of leftovers, but no one was in any shape to eat all of the cake now, considering you had just come back from eating dinner.

"You picked a good choice cake, (Y/N)," Ringo piped up after getting his piece, along with a fork and taking a bite out of it.

"Thank you," You smiled and dug into your piece as well. "I've been told that before."

"And dinner was great as well," Paul added from beside you, taking a piece but waiting to eat it.

"Oh yeah, that was jus the icing on the cake," George joked.

Everyone in the room laughed, including you. You, however, hadn't finished eating the rather large piece of cake in your mouth when he had made the joke.

As a result, when you breathed in deeply to react the food quickly became lodged into your throat deeper than you had expected.

And then you couldn't laugh. And then you couldn't talk. And then you couldn't breathe. You tried so hard to laugh the food out, take deep breaths, and even cough, but nothing was working.

You were choking.

  Once the boys realized what was happening, they went wide-eyed froze. All of them did except for Paul.

  Paul was the only one who knew what to do, and he began to perform the Heimlich Maneuver, wrapping his arms around your stomach in desperate need for you to stop choking and in desperate need for you to breathe.

  It continued like this for a couple of seconds, maybe about thirty. It wasn't until the tenth try that the cake came out of your throat and you were breathing well again, everyone still standing like a statue.

  "Oh my god," John was the first to speak and break the silence.

  "Oh my god," You repeated, trying to process what had just happened.

  You had choked of course, but you had survived and it was because of Paul. The one who was closest to you both physically and emotionally had saved you from choking.

  "Oh my god," You said once more before turning to the man who had helped you. "Thank you so much!" You exclaimed.

  "Oh I mean, it was nothing." He was unsure of what to say, and you could tell. Therefore, you pulled him towards you to wrap you arms around him and give him a hug.

  "Thank you!" You mumbled into his shoulder before pulling back. "I can't believe you just did that!

  "Quite frankly, I can't either!" Ringo kidded.

  "Are you alright?" Paul asked you, still focused on what had just happened.

  You took time to think about if you would answer with the truth before you actually responded.

  "I'm fine," You replied. "My stomach hurts a little bit, but trust me, I'll be just alright."

  "I'm sorry," He commented and you laughed.

  "Paul, no need to be sorry. I'd rather still be alive than to have a minor stomach ache. You did what you needed to do."

  He nodded his head as George changed the subject.

  "Hey, shouldn't we give (Y/N) her last birthday present?" He spoke and you were automatically confused.

  "What?" You said. "You guys already gave me presents before we left dinner, right?"

  "Well, there's still a special one that we'd love to give to you," Paul winked. "It's the last one but it's the best one in my opinion."

  "Oh, definitely," Ringo agreed.

  "But, we have to go out into the garage for it," John added.

"Well okay then," You giggled like a little girl, excited to see what you were getting as a last present.

The boys led you into the garage, having you step out behind the four of them so they could hide your vision of what was actually out there for just a little bit longer.

But it didn't take you awhile to figure out that they were going to play a song for you, as they had quickly rushed over to all their instruments, standing like proud fathers with all of them.

"Guys!" You exclaimed. "This is amazing!"

"Oh I mean, it's nothing," George mocked Paul's tone from earlier, laughing on cue as the band started to play.

It was one of your favorites from them, a little song called 'Revolution' and you couldn't have been more excited and grateful.

Once they had got into the groove of things, you had been invited to sing as well, making it one of the best birthdays to ever happen, even with all that went on earlier.

A/n: About two more requests after this. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)