Eddie Van Halen #1 (Van Halen)

Requested by 80s_rock_dude Thanks for requesting! 

My phone is currently broken and I'm about to lose a lot of things I've written and pictures I've taken over a long period of time. I am getting a new one, but I'm honestly really sad :( 

When you'd first seen him you didn't even know who he was. Hell, when he began to talk to you and dropped subtle hints that he was in a world-famous band, it flew right over your head. But you didn't think that mattered much to him. In fact, you thought he liked it better than he was unknown. He could make a better first impression that way.

And he sure as hell made a great one. 

You had met him at hotel, more specifically, at the hotel bar. You had chosen to stay in that hotel for a business meeting and conference, and he'd chosen to stay there because of the tour with his band. 

Being that the place was located in Florida, there were lots of things to do when you weren't working, which was unfortunately never. And for Eddie it seemed to be that way too. Except it wasn't never-ending work. It was a never-ending party. 

So you ended up at the bar for a relaxing night after work, being a four hour conference. The guitarist, however, was of course there to drink for no reason and have some fun. Very different ideals and very different personalities. Yet, you somehow ended up talking to and flirting with each other. And then ended up in each other's rooms, every single night you were at the hotel.

You knew you must've been a one-time thing to him. Some sort of a groupie. But you didn't care. For when you were with him, he made you feel like the only girl in his life, and the only one in the whole state of Florida. The only one in the world. 

He might've been in a relationship of his own, with a girl back home, or even in the town across from you. But you never knew because you never asked. And you never asked because you frankly didn't care. You were only with each other that weekend. 

You didn't mind if he never talked to you again, for the one time thing was enough. You felt younger after being with him, and more open. You knew that feeling would last longer than the time he stuck around. Therefore, you frankly didn't give a shit if you never saw him again. 

But you knew you'd never forget. The long weekend you had spent with him was immaculate. Amazing. 

At least he'd left you with a goodbye, which was more than any other rockstar would do. It took place at the bar, the same place you met, and the same place you wanted to stay since he was soon to be gone. 

The goodbye was simple to say the least, he did most of the talking and you did most of the listening. No numbers were exchanged or anything like that, but you understood. He had plenty of girls throwing themselves at him each and every night. But once again, you didn't really care. 

"Thank you," Was basically all he said. "Maybe we'll see each other soon." 

And you wouldn't. But that was okay. Because that weekend was enough for you. And after you had said your goodbye, you discovered it was just enough for him too. 

A/n: Yeah, this is really short and not my best work. But I'm running out of ideas so I don't know what to do. I'm not proud of this. Sorry, but thanks for reading. -Liz :)