John Entwistle #2 (The Who)

Requested by beatlesfabfour

Please read the author's note at the end!! It's important!

Also, this is REALLY short and REALLY bad but I'm having writer's block so I apologize.

   You sat on the couch after taking another sip of the beer in your hand, using your other hand to grab John's, and pull him down right next to you. He laughed as you did so and soon after threw his arm around you, pulling you closer to himself while he took a sip of the beer in his hand.

"Tonight," You slurred. "Has been crazy..."

The man next to you laughed and agreed, both of you obviously drunk from the amount of beers you had in the past three hours. "Yeah, it has been,"

You chuckled to yourself and snuggled up next to John as he continued to speak. "But I'm just glad we got away from all that craziness,"

You took a look at the room around you, simply a boring room with white walls, and one worn-out couch in the middle. It was nothing special, just a little space behind the bar, but since it blocked out noise, it meant the world to the two of you.

"What, you don't like watching Keith do shots off random girls' bodies?" You teased and asked the man, soon after taking another gulp of your beer.

"Oh no, don't get me wrong, I love that," He joked sarcastically. "But you know what I love even more? When Roger gets so drunk that he stands up on all the tables and starts to sing. It sounds great, just like our shows sound."

You laughed at John's tone and jokes, wondering how you even ended up here tonight with such crazy people. In your eyes, you and John were really the only sane ones.

"Yeah, those were definitely the best parts of tonight," You joked along with him. "Hell, let's do it all again tomorrow night."

"Well, the getting drunk part?" John paused. "No. But spending time with you again... still no."

"Damn," You muttered but smiled, knowing he was joking.

"You know I'm kidding," The man smiled and looked back at you from where you laid. "I'd spend time with you everyday if I could."

On your face crept a blush and grin, but you denied it through your words. "That was way too cheesy," You said and leaned up a little bit. However, John's arm still hung around you, which you had to admit, you didn't mind.

"Mm, doesn't matter," He replied. "I still mean it."

"Well, that's nice," You said, not really sure of what to say to that. At this point, you had just decided to lay your head on John's shoulders and close your eyes, blocking out the world around you.

"Tired?" John questioned after you did this and you could practically feel his eyes upon you.

"What do you think?" You mumbled without opening yours and smiling to yourself. "I'm fucking exhausted."

"Well, I can't blame you with all that went on tonight,"

"Yeah, I can't blame me either," You said. "Now please, let me go to bed."

"Mm, no," John pouted, making a pouty face, causing you to open one eye, then the other, and rolled them.

"And why not?"

"Because I want you to be awake, so we can talk," The man stated. "There's plenty of time to sleep back home."

   "Is talking all you want to do?" You asked, curious as to why he wanted you to stick around for so long. You figured there was something behind the notion.

   "Not exactly," He whispered before removing his arm from around your shoulder and placing it on your waist, pulling you as close as he could to himself.

   And then his lips were on yours, and you were running your hands through his black hair while your tongues moved in sync. The moment was perfect and you knew you would rather be doing this than sleeping.

A/n: Sorry, that sucked. But, my new book is about Damon Albarn, Blur and Oasis! Crazy I know, but I had to feed my obsession lol. The first chapter is either going to be up tonight or tomorrow so you guys can read it then! I'm super excited to write it!

As for this book... I don't know. I'm going to try and update but it might not be totally possible because school is starting soon and idk. But I'm going to try and make some time. And I will keep you guys updated. As always, thanks for reading. -Liz :)

Classic Rock Imagines And One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara