Jon Bon Jovi #1 (Bon Jovi)

For the amazing jamieLeecupcakes thank you for being so awesome! ❤️

   Kristen paced around her kitchen, glancing back and forth, anxiously at the phone.

   One of her best friends, Jon Bon Jovi, was getting back from tour with his band. He promised that as soon as he got settled in, he would call her, so she could come over and see him after all this time.

   Kristen missed him dearly, she really did. And she couldn't think of anything better but to see him, and get to hug him. And to spend all the time she wanted with him.

   So here she stood, biting her nails, and waiting for the landline to ring. She couldn't bear the thought of not being able to see him, one minute longer.

   But how long does it really take to get settled in? She thought, for it was already three o' clock, and he said he would be getting settled in at one.

   Anxious thoughts filled her head for a second, but they were soon pushed away as the phone began to ring and buzz. Now, she could only hope that it was Jon calling.

   "Yes!" She excitedly mumbled and hurried over to go pick up the phone.

   "Hello?" She said immediately after picking it up.

   "Hi Kristen," It was definitely Jon alright, but he sounded different. More, upset.

   "What's wrong?" She quickly asked, knowing that something was up.

"Uh, there's no easy way to say this..." His sentence drifted off.

"What?" She hesitantly questioned.

"Listen, I realized on tour, that this, this friendship, it isn't exactly working out. It's just it's so hard to stay in touch with all the places I go to, and I've been with a lot of other girls—"

She cut him off, realizing what he was hinting at. "Wait, why should other girls matter. We're not dating."

"Yeah, you're right," He agreed. "But, it's just becoming too hard and I don't really want to live like that anymore."

"Live like what?" She got defensive. "We kept in touch basically the entire time, so that's just bullshit!"

"Okay, okay," He told her. "But the other girls..."

"Jon," She repeated herself. "We're not dating, so why should it matter?"

"I don't know Kristen!" He raised his voice. "It just- it just does, alright!"

"What the hell!" Kristen exclaimed. "This is so stupid! But you know what? Fine. We don't have to be friends anymore. I'm not going to feel obligated to be connected with someone who doesn't even like keeping in touch with me!"

And before Jon could say another word, Kristen hung up the phone.

She felt tears dripping down her cheeks for a slight second, but quickly wiped them off.

"I don't need him." She mumbled. "I'm fine."

*

Weeks had gone by, and things didn't seem to be getting any easier for Kristen.

Sure, she was independent, and felt as if she didn't need any man in her life, but it was hard not talking to her best friend for a while.

She had no one to complain to about little things, or someone to call when something big happened in pop culture, or even someone to talk to in general.

She began to feel very lonely, and didn't really know if she could take it for much longer. Sooner or later, she figured she would have to give in.

But for Kristen, that day was not today.

Today was the day where she decided to get her mind off things for a little bit. She wanted to treat herself, which is when she decided to make some brownies, and play some records.

Right now, she had 'Full Moon Fever' by Tom Petty spinning, and her favorite, 'Running Down A Dream' had come on.

She sang rather loudly, and felt proud, for no one was around to critique her, and she was glad.

However, her singing was interrupted just as she was putting the brownie batter in the oven, by the ring of the doorbell.

As she wondered who it could be, she quickly unwrapped the apron from behind her, threw it on the table, and went to go answer the door.

She pulled the heavy thing open, and to her surprise, it was the person who she would have suspected the least.

"Jon," She stated, remembering that she was mad at him. Inside, Kristen was the most excited person ever.

He took that as an invite, to come inside. Kristen wasn't eager at first, but after seeing what he had in his hands, she came around a bit.

He stepped through the door, and gave her a huge bouquet of Roses.

"These uh," He looked anxious, and scratched the back of his neck. "These are for you."

Kristen took a second to sniff their wonderful scent, but still wasn't certain why Jon was here.

"Okay," She spoke out of nowhere. "Why are you here Jon?"

Jon sighed, and got to the point. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "I'm sorry Kristen, for how I treated you when I got back from tour. I acted like an asshole, and I didn't mean any of it. I don't want out of our friendship."

"I'm sorry too," Kristen spoke, feeling obligated to apologize as well. "I want to be friends again."

"Actually," Jon continued. "The reason why I got so mad at you, was because I was mad at myself. I slept with a bunch of girls on tour, and-"

"Okay, thanks for the vivid image," Kristen chuckled, but Jon wasn't done.

"No, but I shouldn't have. Because I only like one girl," Jon ran a hand through his blonde hair. "And it's you. I really like you Kristen. I want to be with you."

Kristen couldn't believe what was happening, but she took advantage of it.

And before either of the two knew what was happening, Kristen was walking over to Jon, and kissing him passionately.

She didn't know how she felt about Jon, but she knew she was loving how this new spark felt. And that was all that mattered.

A/N: Hope you liked! Thanks for reading and please request! -Liz :)