Benjamin Orr #1 (The Cars)

For zoe_g55

Ngl, Benjamin Orr is pretty hot. He kinda looks like Roger Taylor.

  Backstage was overcrowded, and smelled like cigarette smoke mixed with alcohol and pure sex.

  The show had only ended a few minutes ago, so you were pretty sure the band wasn't here yet.

  Nevertheless, you continued to follow a large crowd to the seating area behind the stage, wanting to see if you could get any interviews with a member of the band.

  After what seemed like forever, you reached the main event, and looked around for any familiar faces that were up on stage that night.

  Not seeing anything, you're eyes wandered to a faded-blue arm chair. Walking over there before anyone else could, you sat down.

  Sighing and running a hand through your hair, you thought about the amazing show you had seen tonight.

  The band, The Cars, started off with 'Drive' and ended with 'Just What I Needed.' Which were two of your favorites.

  You loved every minute of the show, and you thought it was amazing how they kept the energy up during the entire thing. Frankly, you thought it was one of the best concerts you had ever been to.

  You had to admit, you had a little thing for the bassist, Benjamin Orr. Somehow, everything he did made you smitten, whether he sang on some tracks, or his insane bass playing. Whatever it was, you loved it.

  Daydreaming about how it would be to talk to him if you got that interview, the sound of clapping and cheering pulled you out of your thoughts.

  Quickly standing up, you tried to see over the heads of people, but it was almost impossible, for there were only men, and girls who were very tall and looked like they could be models.

  However, you were almost certain the band came in, you sat back down in your seat, and decided to wait for the audience around them to clear out before you decided to go and talk to them.

  You twirled a strand of your hair around your finger, and crossed your legs as you sat, wondering how long it would take for everyone to clear out.

  'Probably forever' was the first thing to come to your mind, taking another look at the group all surrounded by the entrance. It didn't look like they were going to be leaving anytime soon. Or at least before you planned they were.

  But you didn't have to wait long to talk to one of them, because you saw him walking over towards you, and away from the crowd.

  It was the one who you desired to see the most, Benjamin Orr.

  You had to admit, he looked pretty good, all sweaty from the hour before, and wearing a button up shirt, with the top buttons loose, so you could see his chest.

  He was quickly approaching you, and you had no idea what to do. But you had to do something. You weren't leaving without talking to someone.

  "Not a fan of big crowds?" You asked, making him stop in his tracks and look at you.

  You mentally cursed yourself, for he had to be a fan of big crowds, he played in front of them every night.

  Nevertheless, Benjamin replied. "Uh, not two in a row, no,"

  He looked at you with a glimmer in his eye, making your cheeks flush red. He was gorgeous up close.

  "Hey," He said quietly. "Come back to my dressing room with me, will ya?"

  You said nothing, only nodded your head, and stood up to follow him.

  His room wasn't far away, even though it was the last one at the end of the hall.

  He held the door open for you and you walked in, thanking him. Ben came in behind you and closed the door after him.

  "Uh listen," You said anxiously. "I wanted to see if you would answer a few questions and—"

  But you didn't have time to finish, for Ben was already smashing his lips onto yours.

  He pushed you back to a table, pushing you up on top of it so that you were sitting with your legs spread open.

  Benjamin walked in between your legs and continued to kiss you. It felt amazing, but you wanted to ask him questions, not have sex with him.

  You pushed him off you subtly, making him move from your lips to your neck, sucking softly on it.

  Rolling your eyes back in pleasure, you managed to get words that you wanted to say out of your mouth.

  "I—" You hesitated. "I'm really not into this..." You said, but moaned in pleasure after.

  He laughed and said in between kisses, "It's sure sounds like it," He said sarcastically and put his hand on the inside of your thigh.

  "No, really," He kept kissing your neck. "I just wanted to do an interview."

  Ben moved from your neck to your ear, and directly underneath it, making you feel pleasure.

  "But I guess this is alright too,"

  He laughed and finally pulled away from you. "I'll tell you what," He said.

  "What?"

  "It seems like you really want to do your interview, so you can ask a couple questions,"

  You raised an eyebrow, knowing he was going somewhere else with this.

  "But, tomorrow night, you have to go out to dinner with me."

  "Done,"

A/n: Idk how to feel about that! 😬 I kind of liked it, but I kind of didn't. Anyways, John Deacon coming up next. Thanks for reading! -Liz :)