Alice Cooper #1

Requested by wowwie69 Thanks for requesting!

Also, I'm going to be completely honest, this is sort of the same storyline as the John Paul Jones one, but the requesters just requested the same setting and storyline which is completely okay. Okay, now enjoy.

   "God, I am so glad you're here," Your boyfriend, Alice mumbled as he kissed you passionately and lead you into his dressing room, shutting the door behind the two of you.

You kissed back, missing the feeling of your body against his since he had been gone so long. You didn't only miss that, but you missed him as a person, and by the way he was responding to the action, you could tell he missed you as well.

   It had been five months. Five months since you last saw each other, and five months since Alice went on tour. And the past five months were awful, being away from the love of your life.

It wasn't until tonight, when his tour came to where you lived, that you got to see each other. You watched him perform on stage, which he did magnificently, and then right after you finally got to see him up close. And here you were, backstage with him.

Before you barely even saw each other your hands had been all over one another, expressing your joy in quite a physical and exciting way. But that didn't mean you weren't insanely grateful to be there in his arms.

"Me too," You had spoke up in response and smiled, thinking about all that had just happened.

In his dressing room, the two of you stumbled on to an old rugged couch, the only one in the room, without leaving each other's comfort.

Your lips barely left each other, until now, when you decided to save the next part for much later.

You pulled back and Alice gave you a confused look, asking you a question.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," You answered while taking a deep breath and smiling. "I just want to talk to you before we get too into things." You chuckled as did he.

   "Okay then," Alice gave you a smile that made you melt after he sat up on the end of the couch and motioned for you to join him.

   You sat up and moved over to sit in your boyfriend's lap, his arm being slung around your shoulder.

   "So how's the tour going?" You asked and started the conversation, laying your head on his shoulder.

   "It's going," Alice replied with a sigh. "I mean, I like it a lot. I just miss home. And you of course."

  "So I've heard," You joked and paused. "Well, the feeling's mutual because I missed you as well. But I'm here now."

   "Yeah, you are. And I'm so happy that you are," He said, making you blush.

   Silence entered the room between the two of you, but not for very long until you started up the conversation again.

   "You did amazing tonight," You spoke. "And might I add, you looked great while doing it."

  "Thanks," Alice mumbled appreciatively and his hand reached up to your face to brush a strand of hair that had fallen in front of your face behind your ear. "But I think you looked much better than me tonight."

   "From the side of the stage?" You questioned. "Because the lighting over there was awful." You raised an eyebrow, jokingly. "No one looks good in that light."

   "Well, somehow you managed to do it," He grinned. "Beautiful as always."

   "Thank you," You whispered and laid your head down on his shoulder. You yawned, having become increasingly tired in the past couple of minutes. Your boyfriend took notice of this.

   "Are you tired?" He asked and you nodded your head.

   "I have to go soon," You mumbled, upset. "But I don't want to."

   Alice said nothing to this, as you figured he would. Neither of you wanted to be separated from each other any longer, but you knew it had to be.

   However, your boyfriend was the first one to speak after the quiet. What he said; took you by surprise.

   "Why don't you just stay here tonight?"

   "I have work in the-" You were interrupted.

   "Why don't you stay with me for the rest of the tour?" Alice spoke out of nowhere and you were shocked.

   "Vincent," You began in response, using his full name since this was serious, but were interrupted again.

   "No, just think about it. Okay?" He said. "There's only one and half more months left of the tour, and you can take leave for that long, right? So please, just stay with me for a little bit longer, because I can't be away from you anymore. I can't handle it."

   You thought about his proposition for a second. You weren't sure how you could make it possible or if you could even make it possible at all. And then you considered how much you really did miss your boyfriend. It was a lot. And it was enough to make you stay.

   "Okay," You spoke, accepting his idea. As the thought was being processed through your brain, you became more joyous at the situation, and couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

   "Okay," Alice repeated and grinned, giving you a huge bear hug, happy that he would finally get to be with you.

   "I love you, Vincent," You said.

   "I love you too, (Y/N),"

A/n: Thanks for reading. -Liz :)