Cozy Powell #1 (Black Sabbath)

Requested by Nowhere_Marta Thanks for requesting!

Also, just a heads up, I really don't know anything about how to play the drums or their anatomy, and I really don't feel like looking anything up. I just want to write this storyline. So please, don't come at me if I get anything wrong because I really have no clue.

   It was a boring day, where nothing was happening, not even in the outside world. It seemed as if the entire universe had taken a break for the day, given the fact that it was also cloudy and rainy, the perfect situation for nothing to happen.

   Your boyfriend, Cozy, was in the kitchen, making pizza for dinner for the two of you. He had The Beatles' Rubber Soul playing in the background as he made the dish, and kept dancing and singing to tiny bits of each song. You would periodically look at him, just to put you in a better mood.

   But you, on the other hand, were reading a book, that you were right in the middle of. It was getting quite boring, you had to admit, and you wanted to stop reading it. However, there was absolutely nothing else to do, so you had nothing to distract your mind from how bad the book was getting. But that didn't stop you from losing focus and looking desperately around the room.

As your eyes wandered back and forth from the living room to the kitchen, your eyes landed on your boyfriend's bright, red, drum set, which sat in front of the television. Suddenly, you had an idea. One that would definitely prevent you from being bored.

"Hey, Cozy," You piped up, ready to propose your idea.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" He answered.

"If you're not too busy," You began. "Would you mind teaching me how to play drums?"

You saw your boyfriend smile to yourself as he put the pizza in the oven, having finished preparing it. "And why would you want to learn how to play drums?"

"Because I'm bored," You answered simply. "And playing drums looks pretty fun. So will you teach me?"

   "Mm, okay," Cozy said, giving in and walking over to the record player and lifting the needle from the record, but keeping the record on the player. Then, he strolled over to the drum set, you setting down your book and following him over.

   He sat down on the stool behind the drums and motioned for you to sit down with him, sitting on his lap as he grabbed the drumsticks from the nearest shelf and put them in your hands. You twirled the wooden sticks in your hands a bit as you waited for what was to happen next.

   Cozy put his hands over yours, which were wrapped around the sticks, and directed them to the cymbal, which was on the left side. He smiled as he shook your hands up and down, starting to play the cymbals as you laughed and leaned back slightly on his shoulder.

"How is that?" Your boyfriend asked over the noise of you 'drumming' and you nodded your head to say it was fine.

   "Okay," He said, moving your hands from the cymbal to the snare drum, making it sound like you were doing a drum roll, causing you to laugh once again.

   Cozy grinned at the sound of your laugh and released your hands, distracting his mind from the drums and now setting his mind on you.

   You set your hands on your lap, still holding the drumsticks. You boyfriend began to kiss your neck, trailing his lips down the side of it and all the way to your chest, leaving you upbeat and eager for more when his lips left your skin.

   Turning to your boyfriend who's lap you were still sitting on, you planted your lips on his and began to make out with him, dropping the drumsticks to the floor, the drumming lesson suddenly not seeming so important anymore.

   You ran your hands through his hair while he set his hands on your lower waist and pulled you as close to him as he possibly could. You pulled back to ask about the drums.

   "Are we done with the drumming?" You ask, fairly innocent.

  "Only if you want to be," Cozy responded.

   "I want to be. We have better things to do,"

A/n: Thanks for reading. That's the end of requests for right now. I have a pretty interesting Liam Gallagher one coming up next. Stay tuned. -Liz :)