Brian Jones #3 (The Rolling Stones)

Okay, so I have three sort of "overdue requests" that I have to write and then I'm going to start my new story, which you will find out about soon!

Requested by yellowstuff

"Do you think this was the right thing to do?" You asked aloud, while your soon to be husband came up next to you, and wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you close.

  He kissed you cheek gently and pulled away just in time to answer the question you asked.

   "With a view like this, how could you second guess it?" He had replied with another question.

   You sighed to yourself and agreed, for the view in front of you was, in fact breathtaking. You couldn't believe it.

  It was already eight forty-five at night, and the sun was at the end of it's setting. The object's glow created a sort of orange painting in the sky, while the thing itself had an tangerine coating to it as well. Its reflection shone down in the water, which was also right behind your house. The setting was perfect, and so was the scenery. You had to admit that.

  "You're right," You broke your silence from staring and began the conversation again. "The coast of Florida is a lovely place."

   "Yes it is," This time, your fiancé, Brian, was the one too agree. "I'm so happy we decided to move here."

  "Me too," You tried to say as jubilant as you possibly could, but failed, as Brian took notice.

  "What's wrong?" He frowned and tilted his head as best as he could to stare into your eyes. "Are you sure you like it here?"

  "Brian," You began and shifted yourself in his grip so you could face him. And placing your hand on his cheek, your normal speaking voice now turned into a whisper. "I love it. I love the scenery and I love being here with you. But..."

  Your sentence drifted off but the man was there to help it continue on. "But... what?" He asked, cautiously.

  "I can't help missing home," You spoke and it was out. A weight had been lifted off your chest.

  Brian fell quiet as you said this, and seemed to have nothing else to say. So instead of piping up again, you just stared at the sunset and never took your eyes off of it. Until your fiancé was the first to speak.

  "What do you miss about it?"

  Everything. You thought to yourself as your mind started to wander to what it was you missed the most. You began to realize that you couldn't just pick one thing, for it was too difficult.

  You missed the often rainy days, and you missed the smell of tea and cigarettes in the early morning, no matter where you went. You missed the Saturday night programming of your favorite show, which they didn't play in America, and you missed the fantastic chips that only England had. You missed your family, and your friends. And you would kill to go back there right this moment.

  "Everything," You spoke your first, original thought. "I miss each and every thing about England."

  Brian let out a breath he seemed to be holding for too long and gave you a sort of "sympathy smile". "I understand," He said. "I miss it too."

  "You do?"

  "Sure, maybe just not as much as you,"

  This caused the girl to smile and laugh a bit, knowing he spoke the truth. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

  "But in just a little bit, we'll be back," The man interjected. "You know that, right?"

  "Yeah, but eight months is still just a little too much for me," You joked, but were very serious all at the same time.

  Eight months. That was all the time you and Brian would be living in Florida. And all though that didn't seem like much at first glance, to you, it seemed like an eternity. An eternity away from your home, one, that one week in, you already missed deeply. And you weren't sure that you could, or that you would make it all the way through those eight months.

  "Besides," Your sentences easily flowed together, trying to distract your mind from the horrible facts. "Won't you miss your band mates too much?"

  Brian laughed this time. "(Y/N), you know they're the main reason why we came out here. We've been arguing and spending so much time together lately, that I just needed a break."

  "Right, of course," You remembered all that the man was saying and shook your head at yourself, wondering how you could of forgotten when it was all you had been thinking about for the past week." You slightly laughed at yourself as well.

  At this point, you connected eyes with Brian who could somehow see your disapproval and worry in your soul. To stop this, he slightly kissed your forehead, then your nose, and then your lips, giving you a bit of reassurance in not only the situation, but in yourself, and that you could make it through the time you were away from home.

  "You've got this," The man spoke, mimicking his actions and practically reading your mind. "You'll get through it. It's only eight months."

  Eight months. You repeated to yourself in your head and then said it out loud.

  "Eight months," You said. "I can do that."

  And you believed. For if you had Brian by your side, you believed you could do anything.

A/n: Okay, kind of liked writing that. But it was kind of nonsense, lol. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)