Joan Jett #3 (The Runaways/The Blackhearts)

Thanks for requesting theMusicgirl22 And happy early Valentine's Day to everyone!

   Nothing had really gone as planned, but it turned out that everything had ended up fine. And the things that went wrong, were the things that made your night even better.

   You had planned on a romantic dinner with you lover, Joan, but of course, all things permitting, she had to spend extra time at the studio, and you were left by yourself. Waiting took up a lot of your time, but it eventually ended.

  She came through the door, guitar case in hand, and smiled at you softly. "Hi," He spoke. "Sorry that I'm home late."

  But you weren't upset at all, in fact you didn't even give her time to answer, for you threw yourself into her arms and kissed her passionately; like there was no tomorrow ahead.

  "Well that was a nice welcome," She mumbled after you pulled away.

  "That's not all," You replied, detaching yourself from the woman and leading her to a table set up in the living room, candles and foot that rest upon it.

  "(Y/N)," She was at a loss for words, from how amazing the scenery looked. "You did this?"

  You nodded your head 'yes' and held Joan's hand, waiting for her next reaction.

  "I love it," She reassured, relief coming to your senses. "Why'd you do all this?" She questioned.

  "Because I thought you deserved it," You said without hesitation, knowing that the feelings you had for the woman were yet to settle down.

  And so that led the two of you to of course, eat the dinner you had made, and then spend the night in the bedroom, which was the position you two were tangled up in now.

*

  You heard and felt Joan's heart beat beneath you, your head resting on her bare chest, with the sheets tangled up the best they could to cover the both of you.

  Her hand rested on your arm and slowly traced lines up and down your flesh. She kissed the top of your head repeatedly, making you feel immense warmth inside your body.

  You were more comfortable than you had ever been, and you knew you wouldn't trade this moment for anything else in the world. You were hers and she was yours. That was all that mattered.

  "You asleep yet?" Joan voiced, pulling you out of your thoughts.

  "No," You looked up at her and smiled.

  "Me neither,"

  "Really? I couldn't tell,"

  You both laughed at this, but it soon died down, seriousness approaching the conversation.

  "Thank you so much for what you did tonight," Joan said.

  "It was nothing," You repeated yourself from earlier in the night.

  "You keep on saying that, but it really was something," Her voice lowered down to a whisper. "It was amazing. The best thing anyone's ever done for me."

  You blushed and smirked to yourself. Had you gone overboard? Maybe a little, but you would do anything for this girl who made you lose your mind and the thought of her.

  "And I love you for it," Joan continued talking with something that shocked you.

  You propped yourself up on your elbow to look at her, surprised at the words that left her mouth.

  "What?" You asked, confused as to if she was telling the truth.

  "I love you," She repeated, and grinned, showing her appreciation.

  This was the first time she had said anything that made you anxious all over again. Nevertheless, your heart felt like it was going to fly, and you were glad she had said something like it.

  "I love you too," You answered without hesitation.

  And her lips were planted on yours, right as they should be. However, the thing that lingered was something that you hadn't experienced when you kissed the girl before.

  Love.

A/n: If you can't tell, I have a lot of writer's block which is why this was so bad. I apologize! Also, wattpad got an update, and I HATE it. Why can't it just go back to the old style? Robert Plant might possibly be the next chapter of this book. Thanks for reading and request if you would like. -Liz :)