Jimmy Page #3 (Led Zeppelin)

Requested by IvyDex1 thanks for requesting! And by the way, I have another request after this one that is very very similar.

   You instantly sat up from your spot in the bed. Throwing the covers off of you, you rushed over to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind you.

  Getting down on your hands and knees by the toilet, you threw up your dinner that you felt you hadn't eaten too long ago, from last night.

  Not enjoying everything that had just happened, you finished puking your guts out and looked at the hand clock hanging up on the wall above the toilet.

  Six twenty-seven, it read, enough to make you quietly groan, for never once in your life did you want to wake up this early.

  But that was just part of being pregnant; your body waking you up early. One of the many things you hated, along with the list of many things you loved.

  It was a rollercoaster ride, that was for sure, but at least you had your boyfriend here to guide you through it.

  Thinking of Jimmy, you flushed the toilet, and gathering enough strength, pulled yourself up so that you were standing.

  You shut off the light behind you and climbed back into bed, where you could see the brown eyes of your lover, wide awake.

  "Did I wake you?" You whispered, climbing back into bed and wrapping the covers around you.

  "Yeah," He replied, turning around to face you. "But it's alright."

  "I'm sorry," You still apologized. "It's just morning sickness."

  "I know," Jimmy understood, and kissed you on the nose, making you blush a bit. "How are you both doing today?" He continued, eyes flickering down to your stomach, covered by the sheets.

  It was insane, because the man always knew how to make you feel better, no matter what the situation was. And you loved him for that.

  "We're doing okay," You smiled. "And morning sickness is no big deal." You steered the conversation back to the beginning. "Soon enough it'll be over with."

  "Well sure, but it still sucks," Jimmy said. "You are the strongest girl I have ever known."

  "Thank you," You mumbled. "I love you."

  "I love you too,"

  "Should we try and get some more sleep?" You asked Jimmy.

  "I think we're both awake for the day," He spoke. "We can go to bed early tonight."

  "Alright," You replied, following with a couple moments of silence. It wasn't awkward, but you were sure Jimmy was thinking of something.

  "Hey (Y/N)," He called after a couple more seconds.

  "Yeah?"

  "Do you think I'll be a good father?" He suddenly asked. "I mean, I'm just kind of paranoid lately, and I don't know..." The sentence drifted off.

  "James," You softly spoke. "Of course you'll be a good father. You'll be a great one. I have no doubt about it."

  He stared at you but said nothing, so you continued.

  "You have a way of always making me feel better, and you know exactly what to say in the right time. You're amazing with me, and with people, so you'll be a fantastic father."

  "You really think so?"

  "Of course I do," You answered. "This child will have the best father ever."

  This time, it was his turn to blush. "I love you," He said, looking at your stomach. "Both of you."

  "We love you too,"

A/n: I'm sorry this was so short, a lot of the things I've been writing have been short lately, mostly because I've been getting request after request and I've been so busy. One more after this. Thanks for reading! -Liz :)