Roger Waters #1 (Pink Floyd)

That's hot 👆👆👆

Requested by etherealmaria thanks so much for the request!

  "Hey, can you take out the trash?" You asked your boyfriend, Roger.

  "Later," He replied. "I'm reading now." Roger motioned to the book in his hands from where he was, laid out on the couch.

You sighed and took yet another dish out of the sink, scrubbing it clean and drying it. You knew 'later' meant never, and that was the last thing you needed right now.

"Please Rog," You pleaded, being overly-tired from the way things had been lately.

"I will later," He repeated, not taking his eyes off the book he was reading.

  "Come on Roger, just do it now!" You began to grow frustrated.

  "No!" He told you. "I'm reading now! Besides, if you want it done so badly, then do it yourself!"

  "I'm already doing the dishes," You pointed out. "Like I do everything in this house," You mumbled, trying to prevent Roger from hearing that last part.

  But he heard anyways. "Oh come off it (Y/N)," He set his book down on the couch and looked you in the eye. "You know that's a lie!"

  "Then where have you been for the past three months?!" You argued, referring to the tour that Roger had come home from about a week ago.

  "Hmm, let's see," The man spoke sarcastically. "Making money for the both of us! Something that you don't tend to do!"

  "I'm sorry," You waved your hand. "But just because I'm not a famous superstar, doesn't mean that my job is more degrading than yours."

  "Yeah, well it's not like it brings in any money that we can actually use!" Roger got up from his spot on the couch.

  "Well at least I'm here to actually pay the bills by hand!" You shouted, causing both of you to feel immense anger.

"You know it's hard enough being on tour!" He gritted his teeth.

"Yeah?" You answered, setting down all dishes in the sink. "Well it's even harder being here all alone! Doing everything by myself! So maybe if you just took out the damn trash, things would be a lot easier on me!"

"You're not the only one that has to suffer-"

"Thank you Roger," You swallowed. "You've made your point at least a million times!"

"And yet, you're still not listening!" He threw back.

"It's hard to listen when you're making no sense!"

"I'm making plenty of sense," Roger paused. "You just don't get it!"

And all of a sudden you felt a whirlwind of emotions go through you. You didn't know what it felt like on tour, or what Roger was doing. And that scared you.

"You're right Roger," You said, calming down a bit. "I have no fucking idea what goes on during tour."

Your eyes brimmed with tears and you looked at the man who you had fought with. Overall, you were glad that he was finally home, but you couldn't help but feel scared for what the future had in store.

Roger had a look of sadness on his face, seeing tears that were now flowing down your cheeks.

He walked over to you and instantly wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Is this what all this is about?" He whispered. "Because if it is, I'll stop touring, or I'll take you with me, or-"

"No Rog," You stopped him. "I just really missed you and I feel like I never get to see you anymore." The tears on your cheeks slowed down.

"Well I'm home now, aren't I?" He spoke softly. Kissing your neck after he did so.

"You are," You replied. "And I couldn't be more thankful."

A/n: Okay, I don't really know how that was, so I hope it was alright. It was awfully short too, sorry :( I have two more requests to get done, then I have a couple ideas of my own. Thanks for reading! -Liz :)