John Lennon #1 (The Beatles)

This idea and storyline was requested by the lovely theMusicgirl22 She's such an amazing person and writer, go read her stuff!

Sorry that I'm being more inactive lately. Not only is there school, but I've been writing lots of other things and reading a lot as well.

Just a heads up, this storyline that was requested requires a criminal charge and i have no idea what the actual consequences are for the felony that i chose so... yeah. Please don't judge me lol.

  Evening fell over the small town as the girl got the call. She knew when she had to go in and what to do after. The only part she anticipated now, was telling the one she cared for most.

  She bit the nail of her thumb and stared out the front window, waiting for the man to come home. It wasn't until about twenty minutes later that she saw his car pull up into the driveway, and into the garage that she really began to worry.

  She straightened out her blouse and ran a hand through her hair, walking over to the kitchen and standing in front of the door where he would come inside. She heard the car door slam and prepared herself for what was to come.

  The man walked through the door and smiled as soon as he saw the girl. She smiled a slight smile back and let herself be embraced in his hug, but pulled back rather quickly.

  "What's wrong?" The man took notice of this.

"I'm leaving," She stated as her eyes shifted to the ground and her hands folded together in front of her lap.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" The man chuckled as if the girl was making a joke.

"I'm going to prison, John," She hung her head in shame, trying her best to not let any tears escape from her eyes and down her cheeks.

"What?" He stood there, dumbfounded. "For what?"

  "Fucking drug possession," The girl had failed her mission, multiple tears now falling from each of her two eyes.

  "How long?"

  "Six months without bail," She spoke. "Bail is 200,000, and there's no fucking way I can get that money."

She laughed with delusion as the man asked another question. "When do you leave?"

"Now," The girl took a deep breath. "I was waiting for you to get home so I could tell you, then leave."

"Alright," He walked over to the girl and embraced her in another hug, kissing the top of her head. "It'll be okay. How about I drive you?"

"Okay," She agreed, kissing him once on the lips before pulling apart, and walking with the man to his car.

*

The next time the girl saw John was a week after she had been in prison, then the week after that, and the week after that one, and so on. He visited her every Friday for a little over one month.

  Until that one Friday, where everything changed for the couple.

  It was in the late afternoon, around four o'clock when the prison guard arrived in the girl's room. She was lying on the hard mattress of her bead, and sat up when she heard the gate open.

  John's visiting, she thought to herself and smiled, waiting for the guard to lead her to the visiting area.

  Instead, he uttered words that she never even thought she would hear during her time in jail.

  "Your bail's been granted," He spoke. "Get changed and I'll take you out."

  The grin on her face became even wider when she realized what was happening. She eagerly threw off her prison clothes and put on her regular ones to which the guard had handed her.

  Of course John had come to save her, she knew that he always would. But she couldn't wait to be back home, in her own bed, with the man she loved beside her. Just the thought made her dressing go faster, and her walking accelerate as well.

  The guard had led her out of the room and though the hallway, until they finally reached the main entrance.

  And then she saw him.

And then she was running and jumping into his arms, kissing every inch of his face.

"I missed you so much," The man said as their lips merged. "You don't even know."

"You don't even know!" She laughed as he set her down. "But how did you manage to do this?"

"Magic," He joked. "But, with everything that's happened in the past couple of years, I gathered up the right amount for bail."

He referred to his years with the Beatles like it was nothing. "Thank you so so much," She responded.

"Anytime," He chuckled and kissed the girl again.

"I love you," She realized how grateful she was for the man. "More than you will ever know."

A/n: Saw Just Mercy today and sobbed. I'd definitely recommend it. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)