Jimmy Page #2 (Led Zeppelin)

Happy late late birthday Jimmy! I would have written this entire thing a couple days ago but everything has been crazy. Enjoy!

"So Mr. Page," You asked, sitting down on the dark blue couch and running your hands over the fabric. "What is it like being the only member of Led Zeppelin that isn't married?"

Jimmy laughed, and sat next to you on the couch. You were making fun of what an interviewer had asked him earlier in the day.

"Well, it's the same as married life, only better!" He said in a high-pitched voice, mocking himself from earlier.

"Ugh," He continued. "I can't believe that guy asked me that. And I can't believe that's how I responded."

"Well," You spoke, reassuring the man. "Your voice didn't sound exactly like that."

Jimmy laughed and playfully shoved you, making you chuckle.

"Thanks for coming tonight," Jimmy told you, referring to the gig the band had just played.

  "Well I do come every night," You joked and pointed at the black Led Zeppelin shirt you were currently wearing. "But I must say that this was one of your best shows ever."

  He laughed and his eyes glanced to the camera on the coffee table in front of the both of you. "Get any good pictures tonight?"

  "Let's see," You grabbed the camera and started to flip through the photos.

  It was your job, taking photos of the famous band, sending them to your boss, who would send them to various magazines and other publishing companies, making you earn quite a bit of money, and opportunities that led you to go behind the scenes and meet great people, such as Jimmy.

  Jimmy hovered over your shoulder, looking at every photo that was taken. All from every angle, and of most of the band.

   The black haired man on the guitar had more photos than the other guys, but you couldn't help it, something about him drew you to always have him be front and center. The pictures of him were always the ones you liked looking at the most.

  "Very good (Y/N)," Jimmy said after a while. "I must say," Jimmy mocked you while folding his hands in his lap. "This was one of your best nights for photography, ever."

  "Shut up," You blushed and set the camera down on the lamp table beside you. "I already know they're great."

  "So humble,"

  "I know,"

  You ran a hand through your hair and half-laughing and half-sighing, laid back on the couch.

  "What do you think married life is like?" You suddenly asked, bringing the topic back up.

  "Oh my god, not this again," Jimmy laid back on the couch with you, and you turned your head, so that you were both face-to-face.

  "But I'm serious, do you ever want to be married?" You asked. "I mean all of the other guys' wives are amazing. I'm sure they're great at being wives."

  "What kind of a statement is that?" Jimmy questioned and smiled a goofy smile at you, making you give him one back.

  "I don't know," You admitted. "Just forget I said anything."

  "I don't forget anything you say," He spoke, suddenly getting up and walking over to his record collection.

  He pulled out an Elvis record, and put it on the player, carefully setting the needle on the spinning record, 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' soon spilling out of it.

  "Well that's not creepy at all," You replied, referring to the previous thing Jimmy had said. "You sound like you're a stalker."

  "Well, sorry," He sat back down, and looked at you. "It's just that we spend a lot of time together and you tend to repeat yourself."

  "I do not," You fought back and tried to fight the feeling of your lips pulling into a smile.

  "Really?" Jimmy asked sarcastically. "What was that thing about being "married" that you brought up for maybe the third time today?"

  You rolled your eyes, earning a snicker from the man sitting a bit too close to you for your liking.

  "Well," He said. "To answer your question, I don't care that I'm not married. Besides, then I wouldn't be able to sleep with all the groupies on tour."

  "You'd probably do that anyways," You told him without hesitation.

  "I would not!" He immediately protested. "I would stay loyal to my wife!"

  "But not your girlfriend?" You joked.

  He groaned. "You know what I mean,"

  "I don't know," You said truthfully. "I bet you wouldn't stay faithful."

  He looked offended.

  "And I don't mean that in a bad way," You continued. "But just with all the pressure and girls like that around you all the time, without your wife, it would be hard."

  "Oh yeah," He said, getting serious. "Wanna bet?"

  You laughed. "So what, now we have to find you a girlfriend, and see if you'll stay faithful to her. Yeah, that sounds like a lot of work, so no."

  "How about you be my girlfriend?" He asked out of nowhere, taking you back by surprise.

  "What?" You asked, feeling your cheeks flushing red. "What do you mean?"

  "Be my girlfriend." He repeated with the most confidence you had ever seen. "I've liked you for a while and if you like me, we can be a couple."

  He took your hand and wrapped his fingers around yours, giving you a look of reassurance. "So what do you say?"

  "Yeah," You were taken back by surprise, but also eager to see where this would lead to.

  "Do you think I'll be faithful now?" Jimmy said once you responded.

  "Well I would sure hope so,"

A/n: I actually seriously hate this. I think it sucks, the ending especially, but I needed to get something out. John Deacon next, because I love him. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)