Joan Jett #1 (The Runaways/The Blackhearts)

For the lovely theMusicgirl22 who just started her own one-shot book herself. Go read it!

Also, I just started watching 'The Ted Bundy Tapes' on Netflix and I'm so intrigued, omg. Watch it if you can because it's so interesting.

   The car became overcrowded with cigarette smoke, something that made you sick to your stomach, but thought you could bear it just for this one night.

  "Joan," You complained and coughed. "Can you please open the roof?"

  "Why?" She took a drag of the cigarette, being completely oblivious.

  "Because my lungs are about to collapse," You stated. "Besides, it's a nice night in L.A., and I think we could use some fresh air."

  Giving in and opening the roof, Joan rolled her eyes, but also had a smile pull at her lips.

  "You're like an eighty year old man," She joked, putting her hand on your thigh as she drove, making you blush.

  You had liked her for a little while, but almost had no faith that anything would ever happen. It was almost impossible for the thought of two girls to date, so that basically eliminated everything.

  But it was the late 70s, and after all that the decade had gone through, basically anything was possible.

  "It is my specialty," You replied, making her tilt her head back and laugh a little bit, black strands of hair falling in her face.

  Pulling yourself out of your trance, you asked a question. "Where is it that you're taking me anyway?"

  "You'll see," Was all the woman said, taking her hand off your thigh, making you feel an absence on the place of your bell-bottom jeans.

  "Aww, come on. Tell me!" You whined, as the car came to a stoplight, causing Joan to give you a look of confusion, and throw her cigarette in the ash-tray, quietly thanking god that she put it out.

  "Okay, maybe you're more like a two year old toddler," The black-haired girl joked.

  "It's one or the other, not both," You grinned, Joan playfully shoving you, leaving her hand on your shoulder, a little too long for most people's liking. But of course, you didn't mind.

  "Listen (Y/N), we're almost there," Joan spoke. "So don't change your age on me just yet."

  You looked down at your feet and slyly smiled. You weren't sure where the girl was taking you, but you knew it would be great.

*

A couple minutes later, the sun was going down and so were your eyelids. Car rides always made you sleepy, especially when the destination seemed so far away.

You felt the wind continue to blow through your hair, the roof being completely down. It felt good on the hot day, and it made you feel even more relaxed.

You had been enjoying yourself up until the car came to a complete stop, making you open one eye slightly and look over at Joan, a smile spread across her face. That most likely meant you had arrived.

  "Here we are," She mumbled, you sitting up in the front seat to get a better view of where you were.

  And your eyes were not disappointed, for in front of you was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen, for the car was perched on a hill, low enough for everything to fit on top of it, but high enough so the view you had was of the entire city of L.A.

   "It's beautiful," You spoke a little too loud, showing your gratitude to the woman.

  "I'm glad you like it," Joan smiled. "Just wait until the sun has fully gone down though."

  And soon enough it did, and the stars in the sky appeared. They lit up along with the buildings and the skyline. It was all too gorgeous and generous for you to handle. You couldn't believe what you were seeing.

  Joan kept the roof open (yeah right, we all wish women could be able to do this at night without getting raped or killed) so you could look out at the sky up above. It was like you were the only two people in the universe.

  "This is amazing," You spoke truthfully, not taking your eyes off the scenery. "Thank you so much."

  "Of course," The other woman's voice sounded shaky and nervous, making you a bit confused, for the Joan you knew was always confident.

  However, all your questions were answered when she slowly grabbed your hand and intertwined her fingers with yours.

  You swallowed and blushed, still not putting your eyes on her.

  "I'd do anything for you," She continued.

  And suddenly you were out of your seat, not letting your hands disconnect, practically climbing on top of the girl and straddling her.

  Your lips connected and she ran her hands in your hair and down your back, making heat grow in between your thighs. You put your arms around her neck and never wanted to let go.

  Both of you pulled away to breathe, not letting go of each other, staying as intertwined as before.

  And suddenly the city lights and stars didn't seem as important anymore.

A/n: Thanks for reading! Request if you'd like! -Liz :)