Roger Taylor #1 (Queen)

Honestly, who isn't obsessed with Queen now that Bohemian Rhapsody came out? (And Ben Hardy. Oh my, I love Ben Hardy)

    The bar was crowded, and it was filled with mostly people that you knew. However, you couldn't make out who was who, since you had too much to drink tonight.

Normally you wouldn't have had this many beers, but for all you knew, this was your last night in London, in fact even in England.

You had gotten a job offer in New York. One that paid better money than the job you had now, and one that was more enjoyable than what you were doing in London.

You looked forward to it, but couldn't help the fact that you would miss everyone who you had made connections with for the last couple years of your life.

However, you knew once you left you'd miss one person the most out of everyone. And yet, that person was almost nowhere to be found once he walked through the bar doors, and everyone else started drinking.

So as the laughter and loud chatter in the room died down a bit, you scanned the bar of crowded people, looking for a certain person who you desired to see the most.

   But you gave up once you realized it was too hard with all the people crowded together, most of who you didn't know.

   However, as soon as you glanced away, there he was. Light blonde hair shining under the dim lighting, jacket lightly slung over his shoulders and all.

   Bingo.

   You got up from your seat, and trying not to trip from how drunk you were, smoothed out your blouse, and walked over to where he was sitting.

    As he came closer into your sight, you could see that he hadn't only had a couple of drinks, judging by the amount of empty glasses on his table, but that he was sitting alone. And it didn't look like a person had tried to bother talking to him the entire night.

    "Hey..." You said once you reached his booth, making him look up at you and roll his eyes.

    You noticed his gesture, and invited yourself to sit down.

    He looked at you, and took another sip of what he was drinking. "What do you want?" He asked once he finished.

   "To see what you're doing," You told him, and waited for him to ask you something else.

    Yet, he didn't, so you kept on trying to make conversation with him. Or at least, trying to get him to notice you, as you would do after all the beers you had.

   "Rogerrrrrr," You whined, and dragged on his name. "Why won't you talk to me?"

   "Because I don't want to," He stated, and didn't say another word.

   "But why don't you want to?" You asked again, and took ahold of his hand, making him squirm a little bit.

    "I dunno," He looked into your eyes for a second, but quickly turned away and stared at nothing once again.

    "Are you mad at me?" You asked.

    He laughed sarcastically, and then added, "Why would I be? Because you're moving to New York and I'll never see you again?! No, I'm not mad at you."

"Roger," You quietly mumbled and shook your head, realizing what he was upset about.

"I mean, what the hell is in New York anyways? What is so important that you have to run away from London for?"

"It's my job," You spoke, coming more to your sense of what he was saying. "It's giving me more money and I'm still able to do what I want." You continued more confidently.

"But I like you (Y/N),"

"I like you too Rog, but I can't just give up my career to—"

"I really like you (Y/N)," He said, now looking you in the eye. "And I don't want you to leave."

You squeezed his hand after he told you this. Realizing, what he was implying, you slowly got up from where you had been sitting next to him, slung one leg around both of his, and straddled him, the table almost hitting your back behind you.

   You could see his cheeks go red, even in the dim light. You didn't know if it was the alcohol that had made you this confident or not, but frankly, you didn't mind.

    "Roger..." You mumbled as you put your arms around his neck, and your mouth inched closer to his. "I like you a lot too."

    His breathing hitched for a second, but he continued to talk. "Then stay here," He said stubbornly. "In London."

   "Let's not think about where I'm going," You told him, your lips still getting closer. "In fact, let's not even think about the future. Think about what's happening, right here, right now."

   Almost as if he couldn't take it anymore, Roger made the first move, and crashed his lips into yours, making you feel like an electric wave had gone through your body.

   Your hands moved from his neck to his long, blonde hair, as he put his on your waist, trying to pull you as close to him as he could.

   You pulled away first, not only to breathe, but to rethink how everything had gone over tonight.

   Maybe you'd be going into New York in a long distance relationship, or even be staying in London for all you knew.

   But for right now, you were just going to enjoy the moment.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave requests! -Liz:)