Tommy Shaw #2 (Styx)

For IvyDex1

This was it, today was the day when you and tommy were going to have your children.

That's right, plural. You were having twins, and you couldn't be more excited, if it weren't for what your body had to go through in the past, and all the pain that you were experiencing now.

  Five minutes ago, your water had broken, and here you were, sitting in the passenger seat of Tommy's car, one hand of his on the steering wheel, and the other holding your hand.

  "Just breathe," He repeated over and over again, his thumb rubbing circles on your hand.

  You tried your best, in through your nose, and out through your mouth. But all the pain in your body couldn't keep you concentrated.

  You didn't scream, only yelped in pain every once in a while. You didn't know how long a drive to the hospital could take, but apparently, it took forever when Tommy was driving.

  "Ugh," You moaned and groaned while tilting your head back as the car came to yet another red light. "When are we going to be there?"

  "We'll be there soon," Tommy replied. "Just breathe,"

   "Thank you Tommy!" You snapped sarcastically. "I've only heard that piece of advice about five million times!"

  Tommy looked annoyed at your response, but he didn't say anything, for he knew how much pain you were in.

However, after what seemed like hours, you both arrived at the hospital. Tommy parked near the closest spot to the hospital that he could find.

You slowly began to wobble out of the car, feeling like you were overflowing with children, but your lover told you to stay put for only a second, that he was going to help you out.

He grabbed your hand through the already opened door, and helped you out of the car, making you crack your back instantly.

Tommy went at your pace, holding your hand all the way to the front doors of the hospital. He kissed your cheek before entering into the place.

"My wife's having her babies!" He exclaimed, and three nurses immediately came over to you, one with a wheelchair that you could sit down in.

"The delivery floor is right upstairs," One of the nurses said, pushing you into an elevator once you got into the wheelchair, Tommy following you.

  "You should be able to get everything you need up there, and you look like you're about ready to push, so you'll start that soon," The nurse continued, pushing the button.

  "And may I add, Congratulations!" She smiled at the two of you, making you give a small smirk to Tommy, and him returning the favor.

*

   "Aren't they beautiful?" You asked Tommy as you held one and he held the other.

  You had twin boys, and you couldn't have been more excited.

  Labor was such an experience, and a painful one too. But with the joy that came afterwards in these boys' eyes, you knew it was worth it.

  Tommy agreed with you, and smiled.

  You felt overly-exhausted, for your hair was a mess, and you were wearing an uncomfortable hospital gown. But the baby in your arms made you instantly forget about all of those things.

  "What are their names?" Tommy suddenly asked, drawing you out of your thoughts.

  "Hmm," You thought for a second, trying to remember two babies names that you saw in a pregnancy book not too long ago.

  It took you a while, but you finally remembered.

  "How about Noah and James?" You suggested. "The one in my arms is Noah, and the one in yours is James." You smiled at all three of your boys.

  "Noah and James Shaw," Tommy let the words roll off of his tongue perfectly. "I love the sound of that."

  Noah, James, and Tommy. That was all you needed in your life.

A/n: Sorry that it was short, I don't really know too much about delivering babies. I hope you enjoyed and I have one more request coming up after this. Thanks for reading! -Liz :)