Noel Gallagher #1 (Part Two)

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend, theMusicgirl22 who made me feel 58392038x better today. I'm so thankful for her! Go read all of her books because they are fantastic!

(Y/L/N)= Your last name.

   Late last night, everyone had arrived at the small hotel they were staying in, right near the club they were playing at.

  However, the arrival didn't happen without a few more shouts at Liam, people complaining about how long it would take to get there, and Noel being mad at you.

  So far, he was furious. The two of you had kissed, but you left him in the dark, which caused him to stop speaking to you, completely, and just give you weird glares from the far distance he was from you.

  You weren't sure what to make of the situation, but last night, all you cared about was getting some sleep. And that's exactly what you did, no thought of Noel or any member of the band in your head.

  But now it was morning, or late afternoon for you, since you didn't fall asleep until the morning, and all you could think about was late last night.

You knew you had some lingering feelings, but you weren't going to let them get in the way of being the manager of Oasis, much less getting the boys a record deal. And that was what you had your mind set on for tonight.

So as the sunlight from the window hit your eyes while you laid in the bed, you decided it was time to get up and ready for the day.

However, you mostly decided to jump out of bed immediately for there was music blasting, next door. Very, very, loudly.

Liam was right next door, and usually you were just thankful that you didn't have to share a room with him, or anyone for that matter since you were the only girl. But today, you especially hated having him as your "neighbor".

"Liam!" You shouted and got out of bed. "Shut the hell up!" You began to bang the wall with the palm of your hand.

The music stopped after that, which you were thankful for. But soon after, a knock from on the door rang through the room and you groaned.

Walking over to the door and opening it, you saw Liam, who you had just yelled at, standing there.

"Geez, (Y/N)," He spoke and looked you up and down to see what your appearance was. "You didn't have to get all fucking dressed up for me."

You noticed that you were wearing only underwear and a t-shirt, which normally would have bothered you, but you were too tired to care about whether or not, Liam saw you half-naked.

"Oh, whatever," You snapped and rubbed and rolled your eyes. "Sorry for yelling at you but that stupid music woke me up."

"Hey, The Beatles are not fucking stupid," Liam responded. "And anyways, it's probably better I woke you up. We have to leave in an hour!"

"It's four o'clock?!" You said in shock.

"Just about," Liam smirked and looked at his watch. "You better get some pants on before we head over to the place. I mean, you could also wait though. I'm sure Noel would lose his shit if he saw you with no—"

"Bye, Liam," You interrupted and slammed the door in his face, contemplating what you were going to wear tonight.

*

What you had picked out to put on was nothing special. It was a black dress that went down to a little above your knee height, and you thought it would look good on you.