Roger Taylor #3 (Queen)

Requested by JoviEurope83 Thanks for requesting!

1965

   The cool air hit your face as you carefully crawled out the window, and onto the tree next to it. Being a bit scared, you did it anyways, and felt the ragged bark underneath your hands.

Biting your lip and looking back inside your room; the one you had just crawled out of, you thought about how you were going to get down this tree.

It was high up, and you weren't sure how you would exactly climb down without falling. However, the sight of your boyfriend's car below you made you feel a bit more reassurance.

Looking down at the shiny, red thing, you saw a head pop out of the window and startle you a bit.

"Are you almost down?" Your boyfriend, Roger shouted. "You're taking forever!"

"Be a little louder Rog, will ya?" You talked back. "Maybe you'll get lucky and wake my parents up!" You whisper-yelled. "Besides, it's hard getting down to the ground!"

You heard him inaudibly mutter something, but you weren't quite listening. You were too busy finally grasping the tree and hoisting yourself down from the comfortable resting spot higher up near the sky.

Jumping down to the ground, you took one look back at your house and quickly ran to Roger's car, still trying your best to keep quiet when you open and closed the door.

"Hi-" You started to speak after turning around to the blonde-haired man, but were stopped by his lips on yours.

Pulling away after a couple of moments, Roger drove away from your house, rolling down a couple of windows in the process, only so that some air could escape inside the car.

  "Where are we going?" You asked, but had a feeling that you knew the answer.

  "Where we always go," He said without taking his eyes off the road. "To the diner."

  "Ah I see," You mused, turning on the radio, The Beatles filling the speakers next to it. "Like we did last week."

  "Shit, that's loud," Roger mumbled and turned down the volume to the radio before replying.

  "Hm?" You waited.

  "Well, what do you expect?" He spoke. "It's the only place that's open at one in the morning."

  "It's open all 24 hours of a day,"

  "Exactly." He smiled. "And if you could manage to get out of your house earlier..." His sentence drifted off.

  "But you know I can't Rog," You replied. "My parents don't go to bed until later, and if they knew I was seeing you..." You stopped since Roger knew what you were saying.

  "Hey, what's wrong with me?" He joked, causing you to give him a chuckle.

  "It's not you, it's them," You ran a hand through your hair. "Strict about everything that I say or do. You know how it is."

  "Well, when's the next time they're out?" Roger persisted with the topic.

  "I don't know," You said truthfully. "It seems like they never went out to begin with."

  "Boring people, I presume," Roger had the idea, for he had never actually met your parents. But that was a good thing. Actually, the best scenario that could've possibly happened.

  "I guess," You rested your face on the palm of your hand as the song on the radio changed from The Beatles to The Who's 'My Generation'.

  "Well, even though I haven't met them, I have met you-" Roger started speaking but you cut him off.

  "Really? I didn't know we met before."

  "Anyways," Roger continued ignoring the small smirk plastered on your face. "If your parents are boring, then you are certainly adopted. Because you are far from boring."

  "Aw," You smiled, and pinched Roger's cheek playfully, making him blush.

  "Okay," He defended, swatting you away from him. "I was just trying to say something nice to my girlfriend, but I guess I'll keep my mouth shut."

  "Or you'll be too busy stuffing it with food to say anything nice." You stated, for the car had arrived at the diner.

  "Welp," Roger said after parking the car. "Ready for another night?"

  "Of course I am,"

A/n: Kind of liked writing that. Anyways, I have one more request after this, then I'm pretty sure I have three ideas lined up. Thanks for reading! -Liz :)