Robin Zander #1 (Cheap Trick)

Requested by expensive_trick thanks for requesting.

   "So, who is she?"

   "I'm sorry, what?" Your boyfriend, Robin looked up at you from where he sat at the table as you kept your hands behind your back and stared back directly at him.

   "Who is she?" You repeated yourself and threw the magazine that you had been holding behind your back down on the table.

   Robin chuckled and ran a hand through his hair as he glanced at the magazine. "(Y/N), you know those things are never true,"

   "Really?" You raised your eyebrow. "Because the fifteen different pictures of you with that girl say otherwise."

   He scoffed and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. "Look, I don't even remember the girl's name. She was just some random strung-out groupie,"

   "Groupie," You repeat to yourself and shake your head.

   "What?" Your boyfriend questioned like it was nothing.

   "I should've known," You answered and pulled out the second chair belonging to the table, sitting down across from Robin. "I should have known that you would lay your hands on any girl you could find while on tour."

   "What are you talking about?" The man scoffed. "That's complete bullshit and you know it."

   "No I don't," You said. "What would stop you from doing it? Your girlfriend's not around so why not take your chance and sleep with some girl behind her back?" You raised your voice and started to get angry at the thought of all of this happening.

   "(Y/N), it's not like that, I can promise." Robin stayed calmed and leaned across the table to look you directly in the eye. "Nothing happened while I was on tour."

   "Then why do you have your arm around her in every single picture?!" You exclaimed and threw your hands up, leaning back into the chair.

   "Because- because, just... I don't know, okay!" He stuttered.

   "You don't know," You spoke, lowering your voice a bit and paused. "You're a liar."

   "(Y/N), I'm not a liar. I don't know why I had my arm around her at the time and why I was with her in the pictures, but I know that nothing happened," Robin said. "You have to trust me."

   "Robin," You responded. "I don't know that I can. This just... all doesn't make sense."

   "(Y/N)," He repeated himself and reached over the table to you, putting his hands over yours to give you reassurance. "You have to believe me. Nothing happened. Please believe me."

   "I can't," You whispered and shook your head. "I can't!" You raised your voice and stood up, releasing your hands from his. "I have to leave."

   "Where are you going?" Robin asked and stood up after you, ready to follow wherever you lead.

   "I need some space to clear my head," You replied. "And to think all of this over." You strolled over to the door and opened it, walking out to the hallway that your apartment lead to, not waiting up for Robin.

   "Wait!" You heard your boyfriend call after you as you walked through the hallway. However, you didn't stop to let him catch up with you. "(Y/N), please just let me talk to you some more."

   "Robin, I just need to go take a walk and clear my head, I'll be back," You tried to negotiate but you were stopped.

   "(Y/N)," He spoke sternly and ran to catch up with you. He put his hand on your shoulder and stopped you, making you turn around and face him to see what he had to say.

   "What, Robin? What?"

   "Please," He began his speech. "Please just believe me."

   "How?" You interrupted. "Do you have proof?"

   "No," He said and paused. "But, you know that I love you. And I would never ever cheat on you. You mean too much to me, you know that, right?" He chuckled and you couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as well due to his choice of words.

   "Yeah, I guess," You said and let him continue.

   "No other woman could ever come between us because I love you too much to ever let you go. You mean the world to me and sleeping with some other girl would be the worst mistake of my life."

   "So that's why you didn't do it?" You finished and gave a slight smile, enjoying all that he had just said.

   "Exactly. Believe me now?"

   "More than I did in the first place," You answered, still not entirely in full belief.

   "Oh, then maybe this will help,"

   Robin's lips connected with yours and he gently pushed you back against the wall, kissing you to show his affection. And now, you were definitely more convinced.

   He pulled back to speak. "Believe me now?"

   "Oh yeah, definitely,"

A/n: I'm sorry, I'm really bad at writing specific storyline requests. I try my best though lol. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)