Robert Plant #2 (Led Zeppelin)

So, even though it's a three day weekend for me, I haven't written at all and I'm sorry. I've had some homework, and had to clean out my room, but it's mostly because I've been reading 'A Clockwork Orange' nonstop lately. It's so so so good, I can't even explain it. Okay, without further ado, here is the next part of this book.

This was loosely based off 'Big Empty' by Stone Temple Pilots (which is next to the picture) because I'm unoriginal and have some writer's block.

1969

"How did you like the party tonight?" The voice sitting next to you asked.

You were hesitant to answer, mostly because you were alone for the entire night. That is until Robert came around. And look at yourself now. Riding in the front seat of his car.

"It was fine," You spoke falsely.

"Now that's a lie,"

You watched the man with long locks of golden hair, carefully, seeing him take a puff of his cigarette, inhaling the smoke and breathing it out slowly.

His blue eyes stared out at the window, as if he was keeping them on the road. However, there was no road, for you only sat in an empty parking lot, waiting for god knows what, to happen.

The man was captivating, really. In everything he did, whether it was talking, or singing, or just the little movements he made, there was something there that made you want to have him all to yourself. But you didn't even know if that was possible.

So the statement that Robert spoke made you wonder how one person could know you so well. Better than anyone else, and quite possibly better than yourself.

"And what makes you say that?" You questioned, looking at the cigarette that Robert continued to smoke.

"Because when I found you, you weren't talking to anyone," He sighed. "That's not like your usual, chatty self."

"I'm only chatty when I'm comfortable around someone," You clarified, making Robert smirk.

"Well, you must be real comfortable around me,"

"Be quiet," You joked and smiled to yourself, making the man laugh as another wave of silence came upon the both of you.

"Well, how did you like the party tonight?" You asked, throwing the question back at him.

"It was alright," He replied. "It would be better if I saw you more."

"Well I'm here now," You blushed at his sentence.

"That you are,"

At this point Robert has gotten tired of his cigarette, and had rolled down the car window to throw it out onto the pavement of the parking lot. After he had done this, he turned back to look at you as if it was no big deal.

"You are here," He repeated. "And you look more magnificent than ever."

"Thank you," You swallowed, having gotten used to his flirtatious tendencies by now.

You didn't really mind, like it said earlier, you were drawn into him, and the way he acted. You did however, want something more, that you weren't sure you were going to get.

"Got any more of these coming up?" You referred to the parties, disregarding the feelings that were building up inside of you.

"Not unless we get really famous," He winked. "Which I would hope will happen sometime soon."

"Me too," You mumbled in reply.

"And then we'll be doing tours, and recording more albums than ever, and all kinds of stuff like that," He rambled on about the rockstar life. "And you know what you're going to do then?"

"What?"

"Come with me,"

"Really?" You couldn't imagine the idea.

"Yeah," And it was at this moment that Robert turned to you with excitement in his eyes. He looked like a little kid, high off some sort of magic; like you were the only two people in the world that mattered. "I couldn't imagine being anywhere without you."

"Is that why you brought me to the party tonight?" You joked, but really felt seriousness as you looked back at Robert's eyes, both of you now leaning towards the middle of the car where the compartment was.

Your faces were inches apart, but that didn't stop you from doing nothing. Instead, you broke the barrier of silence.

"What do you want to talk about now?"

"Nothing," The man spoke gently and pushed a piece of hair that had fallen in your face behind your ear. "Conversations kill." (Oh my god, that was cliche, I'm sorry)

And so you spoke of nothing for the rest of the night, because before you knew it, Robert had pulled you out of your seat, so that you were practically overtop of him, straddling his legs.

Before the both of you wasted any time, his placed his lips on yours while you placed your hands on his shoulders, feeling him underneath you.

You pulled back to breathe for only a second, before you longed for him again, and crashed your lips together. He moved his hands down below your waist as you moved yours down to his chest.

You quickly unbuttoned his dress shirt and took it off for him, not waisting anymore time with the rest of the night.

Of course, you didn't need any talking for what was going to happen. All you needed was Robert. And all he needed was you.

A/n: I can't decide if I hate this or love it. All I know is that I have super bad writer's block and this was all I could think of. Jim Morrison request coming up next. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)