Overdue Intro/Place To Request

Today I was thinking that I've never done a proper intro in this book, so what better time to do it than 13 chapters in? Here's some of my interests and what I write about.

Also, this will kind of be a page to leave request and all that stuff.

My name is Liz and I write one shots about anyone involved in music in the past. Feel free to request anyone!!

• My favorite bands of all time are The Who, The Clash, Oasis, The Rolling Stones, and Led Zeppelin.

• My favorite song of all time is either 'Family' by The Rolling Stones or 'Slide Away' by Oasis.

• My favorite tv shows are 'That '70s Show' and 'One Tree Hill'. Although, right now I'm really liking 'Parks And Recreation' and 'ER'.

•My favorite movie is 'The Bad News Bears'.

• I play softball and my team is basically my second family.

• I have one sibling, a younger brother, and he means the world to me. We also watch 'The Monkees' together, and live for Dolenzsmith.

• My favorite subjects in school are Algebra and History. (Kind of ironic that I hate English this year. It's just because of my teacher.)

• I'm learning how to play guitar and slowly getting better. (I can't read music for shit, though.)

• I love 'The Peanuts' (The Charles Schultz characters). Their holiday specials is my favorite part of every holiday, especially when my family sits down to watch them together.

• I have Epilepsy (Seizures). And bad migraines where I throw up.

• Once, in elementary school, I was playing a game, tripped, fell on the concrete, had to be taken to the hospital from school in an ambulance, and ended up getting a major concussion, goose egg on my forehead, and two black eyes.

• I have never been out of the country I live in, America.

• This is not the first book I have written, I've written a couple more before this, and I'm thinking about putting them on Wattpad sooner or later.

That's some interesting stuff about me, what are some interesting things about you guys? I would love to know. Thanks for reading this book and I hope you enjoy the rest there is to come!!