John Deacon #1 (Queen)

I saw Bohemian Rhapsody with my friend for the second time last night, and I realized how much I love Joe Mazzello and Deacy. So here's an idea I've had for a little bit.

1977

  You stood around, the small glass of champagne in your hand. In front of you was a dance floor, lots of people on it, beside you were more people, and a booming stereo, that you were pretty sure was playing 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking?' by The Rolling Stones. But you weren't sure, for you couldn't hear too well with all the people talking.

  This was another one of Freddie's parties, the third one that you had been to in the last two weeks, that is. And in your opinion they didn't get any better. Only louder.

  You were pretty sure this one was for the release of Queen's new album, 'Jazz', but who knew anymore? By now you had lost track.

  Besides, you frankly couldn't care less, for you knew no one here except for the four boys and Mary Austin, the only people that you really ever talked to. But of course, all of them were nowhere to be found.

  You figured you could look around a bit, but it would take forever with how huge this house was, along with how crowded.

  So here you stood, uncomfortably sipping champagne, watching people dance as the song changed to 'Bennie And The Jets' by Elton John.

  Laughing as everyone cheered, you heard a voice in your ear that made you jump.

  "You look awfully good in that dress,"

  You gritted your teeth and turned around to face the man you had been begging to not bother you for months, Roger Taylor.

  You liked Roger as a person and friend, you really did. But he always flirted with you and you were sick of it. He was a womanizer, and all he was trying to do was sleep with you. You had tried to say you weren't interested, but he wouldn't leave you alone no matter what. It became routine after a while.

  "But you know," He continued. "You would look even better with it off."

  "And you would look better in a room far far away from me where I can't see you, but you can't always get what you want, right?" You snapped back.

   "Alright, fine!" Roger gave up, defeated. "But you do look nice."

   "Thanks," You mumbled and looked down at what you were wearing.

  You had on a white dress that went down right below your knees, with a simple red design on the top part. The sleeves were down on your shoulders, and were loose and flowy. You straightened your hair and left it down.

"Anyways," Roger emphasized, making you listen. "Deacy was looking for you." He rolled his eyes.

You took a sip of the champagne in your hand, and smiled against the glass.

"Well where is he?"

John and you had a little thing going, it was like you were dating, but no one really knew. You were very fond of him, you had to admit, and you most definitely wanted to see him tonight.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Roger grunted. "This house is huge, he could be anywhere."

He had a point. "Well, I'll look for him, and if you see him, tell me," You said.

Without another word, you and Roger split up and you began to look for the brown-haired man.

Passing through mobs and mobs of people, going into every room that existed, big and small, you weren't sure if you had found the man you were looking for, or just someone that looked like him.

But as you were stepping into one of the highly-lit up rooms, you heard someone try to grab your attention from behind you.

"Hello," The voice spoke, making you turn around and instead of feeling hatred, you smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

"What is it with the men of Queen whispering in my ear?" You asked, making John give you a look of confusion.

"Roger," You told him, John understanding, but frowning at the mention of his name.

"Anyways, how are you enjoying this party?" He asked grabbing your hand and intertwining his fingers with yours.

You blushed. "Uh, the same as the last couple ones that Freddie threw, not too long ago,"

He laughed and agreed. "They are getting to be a lot,"

Suddenly, one of the butlers came by with an empty tray, asking if you would put your now empty champagne glass on the tray he was holding.

You put it down and thanked him as he walked away.

"You look very handsome tonight," You said looking at John, who was wearing a white button down shirt tucked into black pants.

"This is how I look all the time. Bland," He replied, making you laugh. "You on the other hand..." He paused. "You look gorgeous.

His eyes wandered all over what you were wearing, and then back up to yours.

You wanted to spend the rest of the night with him, not talking to anyone else. Thinking this, you got an idea, and immediately suggested it.

"Why don't we go find an extra room to ourselves?" You asked John. "I'm sure there's some empty space in this gigantic house somewhere. We can probably find it."

"Okay," John said, and held onto your hand, leading you out of the crowded room.

"Do you think anyone will notice us?" You asked after exiting into the hallway, nodding your head towards your hands that were together.

"With everything that's going on? Everyone's way too busy to be concerned with us two losers," He joked and smiled as you chuckled.

You two walked around for forever, looking for an empty room, and keeping your eyes out for anyone you know.

Luckily, you didn't see anyone, besides glancing at Brian once, who was too involved in his conversation to notice you and John.

After what seemed like hours of searching, you and John looked into a room on the second floor that was entirely empty.

It had a queen sized white bed and a dresser that was two sizes too small for how big the entire room was.

A chandelier hung over the entire room, and letting your hand go from John's you flipped the light switch that turned it on. You walked over to the bed and flopped down on it.

John closed the door after you two came in and locked it, so that no one else could follow the two of you.

"Locking the door?" You questioned while leaning on you hand so you could look up at him.

"Yeah, is that alright?" John came over and laid down next to you.

"It's fine with me, but I'm not so sure about my parents," You joked.

John chuckled slightly and rolled over so that he was on top of you. His nose was touching yours as he got ready to say one final thing.

"Well, your parents aren't here anymore, are they?"

And then his lips softly connected with yours, moving in sync. You put your arms around his neck and felt his feet intertwine with yours, below his.

You pulled away to breathe. "The door is locked, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Then I think we have about an hour or so, don't you?"

"Most definitely," He agreed, starting to kiss you again.

A/n: I love him so much 🥰 Right now I'm watching the Golden Globes and I keep on seeing Bri and Rami and freaking out, lol. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! -Liz :)