John Paul Jones #1 (Led Zeppelin)

Requested by bellbottomsandmetal

So basically, I have two more requests after this and then I have some ideas of my own that I'm going to write. So, enjoy.

You stumbled through the backstage doors and shuffled through the many bodies of different people, each one having different sizes and shapes. They all smelled of sweat, alcohol, and weed, which you knew were the results of the concert. You tried to ignore all of it, but it seemed impossible.

The only thing that kept you going was the idea of your boyfriend, who had played at the concert tonight. Your boyfriend, John, was the bass player for Led Zeppelin. They had been touring all summer, and you couldn't remember the last time you had actually seen John, besides talking to him on the phone and writing letters, and you missed him. But tonight; tonight was different.

The band had come to the place that you lived, and you decided to take your chances, and see them. The concert had just ended, and it was amazing, just seeing John, and hearing him play. But you wanted more.

You wanted to see him in person, to talk to him, and to hug him. You wanted to kiss him, and hold him, and pretend like the tour was over. So that's where you stood right now. In the running to get backstage.

With no pass, and no way that John even knew you were coming, there was basically no way to get in. However, that didn't stop you from trying. And apparently sixty other people as well.

The mob was moving slowly, and you couldn't really see where you were heading, everyone else being a head taller than you. You just took a deep breath with every step you took, and prayed that you were close to backstage, and that the band had decided to stick around for just a little bit longer than normal.

However, after about fifteen minutes or so of slow movements, the crowd had finally reached the back doors, where it seemed that no guards were standing at the doors, at the crowd had broken up a little bit. Mentally, you sighed a sigh of relief and entered through the doors, looking for a sign of John, anywhere.

You wandered around by yourself for a little bit, taking in the sights of everyone talking to everyone, and the smells of cigarettes and alcohol, along with the sounds of muffled music and shouting. It was definitely far from where you'd normally be, but once you had found your lover, you knew that everything would be alright.

   You took a few more steps in the directions of the dressing rooms, keeping aware of your surroundings just incase you were to somehow see who you wanted. But there was no luck in your sight. Not yet, at least.

   Weaving your way through more and more people, it seemed as though the sea of the crowd was never ending. It bothered you, just how crowded everything was. But suddenly, your eye caught something that made your mood lighten.

   It was the four doors which were the dressing rooms. You quickly made your way over to them and observed them, looking at the post-it-notes which were taped right under the door frame. You looked at each one of the notes until you saw the one that read 'JPJ'.

  You smiled to yourself and walked up to the door, knocking just loud enough for a person on the other side to hear. But after a couple of seconds, no one answered. So, you decided to enter anyways, not seeing any harm, for it was your boyfriend's dressing room.

   And, as you had expected, no one was there when you entered the room. You stepped inside and closed the door behind you, noticing a couch against the wall and a single vanity mirror with a chair, right next to it. You strutted over to the mirror and looked at what was on the vanity.

   It wasn't much, but the one thing that stood out to you was a picture, a small one that could fit in your hand, but nevertheless, a picture. And the picture; it was of you and John, standing together when you had first started dating. It made you feel great.

   You smiled to yourself and picked it up, hoping that you would get to see your boyfriend soon. You had to find him before he left.

  However, before you even had the chance to set anything down and head out on your search, the door opened behind you and you froze.

   "Uh, sorry, but you can't be in here,"

   Turning around quickly, you instantly recognized that voice, and the person who went with it. 

   "Sorry, I didn't know that I wasn't allowed in my boyfriend's dressing room," A wide grin spread across your face.

  "(Y/N)," He whispered and returned the grin.

   And then you ran, practically jumping into John's arms and knocking him over. He stumbled back, but kept his balance as the two of you kissed each other, you holding him tight and never wanting to let him go.

   The both of you pulled back to breathe and he mumbled his gratitude for being able to see you.

   "I'm so glad you're here," He said into your ear.

   "I missed you so much," You laugh, getting goosebumps on your skin as his lips trailed down your neck and onto your collarbone.

   "So stay with me,"

  And so you did. The rest of the tour, you were with John and John was with you. Neither of you could ask for anything more.

A/n: Sorry, not my best work cause I'm kind of bad with specific requests but I try lol. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)